Chapter 93

When everyone's attention was on Xie Chian, Feng Ming took the opportunity to leave the field.

The broadcast stated that if he left the safety zone for more than an hour, he will be executed. Then, he would only need to take care of everything within an hour, wasn't it alright?

As soon as he left the big field, Feng Ming's staggering pace slowed down. He stood tall and straight, and his smile reappeared. Only that, he was still covering his wound and his eyes were full of sorrow.

Feng Ming wasn't 100% sure that Xie Chian made the bottle of water, but what did it matter? He only needed to get a way out.

He was injured and wasn't suitable for fighting anymore, so let Xie Chian solve those people. After waiting an hour, he will return. By then, he might be able to reap a group of dead enemies and a dying Xie Chian.

It wasn't just Xie Chian who can borrow a knife to kill people. Feng Ming also did an excellent job at it.

It wasn't that no one noticed Feng Ming's departure, but Xie Chian's sudden appearance was the key point of their attention.

Only Situ Yue glanced in the direction he was leaving at.

_

Xie Chian was enjoying the attention of the audience.

To be honest, it didn't feel so wonderful. Those who looked at him were curious, inquiring, and jealous. But most of them were looking at him with killing intent.

There was no doubt that Feng Ming caused him a big trouble.

Within ten seconds of this confrontation, a boy rushed up and jumped at him, hitting the wooden stick in his hand straight down.

A perfect way to commit suicide.

Xie Chian sneered slightly and lifted his right hand. With the tip of javelin facing up, the boy was pierced through his abdomen. At the same time, he flicked his left wrist and successfully killed a boy who attacked from behind.

Double kill in one minute.

Fresh blood splashed Xie Chian's eyes and eyebrows. Those cold eyes were nothing but pitch-black darkness.

These attacks obviously frightened many people.

However, those who were eaten by anger didn't retreat. More people means more strength. Wu Shengxiong was so powerful, but he wasn't able to handle the people who took turns in fighting him. This boy looked very thin. With his skill, could he still be better than Wu Shengxiong?

Their thoughts were like this, but no one dared to step forward for a while.

No one was a fool. Wu Shengxiong was exhausted to death, but that point didn't consider how many lives were taken. Whoever went up first will die. Everyone wanted to be the one who took advantage of the deaths of others. There was no difference between a person who went up forward and a person who sent their selves to die.

To live desperately until this day, who among them wanted to die?

Won't they begin?

Xie Chian gripped the javelin tightly.

Then... he attacked first.

Since a fierce fight was unavoidable, it was better to fight quickly. A group of 41, and all of these 41 people were part of the top 100 out of 2,000 people. It was a dream if he said that he will win. Xie Chian could only be thankful that these 41 people had consumed all their energy in the first battle. He wouldn't give them enough time to recover their strength.

Those people were waiting for others to start, and they thought they would be deadlocked for a long time. They didn't expect someone to move so quickly.

The first one to attack... was the one who was surrounded by them.

Was this kid crazy?

Regardless whether someone initiated an attack on his own or just attacked as defense, the chance of a surrounded person surviving in this group battle was very small. In this matter, the first few strong men whose bodies were already cold could testify.

Xie Chian had also been avoiding this situation at first.

It's a pity that he couldn't avoid it. So, he'll just go ahead.

With a flash of gold, the sharp javelin gave off a dazzling sharpness under the sun. A boy in the crowd watched Xie Chian suddenly rush towards him, and he held his breath before he could even react.

Not to mention the other 38 people, even the 19 people who were on the sidelines hesitating to attack all felt a chill.

Why were there 19 people? Because Feng Ming left the scene and Ye Zeyu was currently in a state of despair. At least Xie Chian ignited the others' hatred. Otherwise, due to Ye Zeyu's current state, it would only take a few moments for her to get killed.