Chapter 97

The pretty girl was full of hatred. She was frantically raising the baseball bat in her hand and attacking continuously. The long-haired girl with a beautiful face retreated step by step and dodged dexterously. However, she couldn't defend herself even if she wasn't hit.

Situ Yue's scissors was extremely sharp, but it wasn't as long as the baseball bat. She couldn't get close to the other, so she couldn't fight back.

The two attacked and defended. No one could do anything about it.

At first glance, Xie Chian knew that Situ Yue had great force, but she most likely started training late, as her foundation wasn't steady. She didn't have any obvious advantage over Ye Zeyu, who was also good at sports. If it was him, he had ten ways to seize Ye Zeyu's baseball bat and kill her instantly.

The horror of Situ Yue was in her state of mind, not in her force.

Situ Yue was forced by Ye Zeyu to retreat to the west gate of the field. She was about to lean against Feng Ming.

Feng Ming had been looking on coldly before. He didn't want to help anyone – even if Ye Zeyu was his classmate, even if Situ Yue had a lot to do with him.

When Situ Yue retreated to Feng Ming's side, Feng Ming suddenly stepped forward and stood in front of Situ Yue.

"Feng Ming, get out of the way!" Ye Zeyu said coldly.

Feng Ming smiled helplessly: "Sorry, I can't."

"Do you know what kind of person you are protecting!" Ye Zeyu hated it when Feng Ming was being kind-hearted, "She hurt my brother! If it wasn't for her, my brother wouldn't die! I don't want to fight with you. Don't be nosy!"

Feng Ming showed an apologetic look, but he didn't give in: "But I'm also her brother."

This remark not only made Xie Chian raise his eyebrows slightly, it also caused even Situ Yue behind Feng Ming to shrink her pupils, revealing a hint of disbelief.

Ye Zeyu was surprised, then she coldly said: "Then, I will kill you two together!"

As she talked, Feng Ming also smiled lightly. He was just like a good elder brother who must protect his younger sister.

Ye Zeyu gritted her teeth and was about to attack. Suddenly, a low "don't be impulsive" came from behind. After, her hand was pulled by a person's hand. The man pulled her and left the field from the east gate with lightning speed.

The strength was so great that she couldn't resist.

When the two of them ran to a place where there wasn't anyone else, he let go of her hand.

"You..." Ye Zeyu was about to get angry. She found that it was the boy who gave them medicine and water yesterday. That's why she calmed down and said patiently, "Why didn't you let me kill him?"

Xie Chian said lightly: "You can't beat him."

_

On the field.

Seeing Ye Zeyu pulled out of the field by Xie Chian, the warmth in Feng Ming's eyes was gradually replaced by coldness.

He turned around indifferently and looked at the girl behind him.

Situ Yue was still a little dazed. She seemed to be confused or quite happy. She didn't look as if she didn't care even if Mouth Tai had collapsed in front of her. She saw Feng Ming's cold eyes and also noticed his injuries.

"Ge, ge..." She cautiously said, "Have you acknowledged me?"

Feng Ming looked at her coldly.

Situ Yue's smile slowly faded away.

Feng Ming laughed warmly again. He said cruelly: "How can it be, Miss Situ?"

Situ Yue's turned pale, and she clenched her fists.

Feng Ming raised her chin playfully. He stared at her beautiful face: "Xie Chian doesn't like people who have no regard for humanity, so I showed a little humanity in front of him. He seemed to like the role of a good brother very much. Or else, he wouldn't treat Ye Zeyu who wants to avenge her brother differently."

"Cooperate with me, you know? My sister."