Chapter 61

After applying the medicine, Feng Ming retracted his gaze somewhat reluctantly. He said energetically: "It's good now."

Xie Chian sat up and pulled down his shirt. The friction that occurred when his clothes and wound met didn't feel good. However, it was still better than being shirtless. As for the cut on the back of his clothes... there was no way to fix it now. Nowadays, people in ragged and bloodstained clothes could be seen everywhere in school. Those who were clean would only become eye-catching.

He walked towards the messy cabinet. He scanned with his eyes, and stopped when he saw a medicine bottle. Its label had been torn in half. Written in ballpoint pen was the chemical formula, N2O3.

Dinitrogen trioxide.

If this was the case, the bottle should appear in the chemistry laboratory, not in the school clinic.

Xie Chian opened the medicine bottle. It had white crystalline powder inside, which smelled like it was tasteless. But, once someone tasted it with the tip of the tongue, it was slightly bitter.

Xie Chian knew what this was.

Barbiturates. Its complete chemical formula should be C8H12N2O3. It's slightly soluble in water and could be injected intravenously.

It's commonly known as sedatives.

Sedatives could effectively relieve pain and reduce tension and anxiety. It doesn't affect normal thinking activities of the brain. It should be what many people in school need now. It's a pity that because of the half-torn label, no one knew what this was, so it wasn't used.

If an overdose of sedatives was injected, it could cause dizziness and coma. It could also induce death by poisoning.

"Did Chian find anything?" Feng Ming couldn't help but ask when he saw that Xie Chian had been standing in front of the cabinet for a long while.

Xie Chian grabbed a few bottles of the unlabeled medicine and put them in his backpack. He also inserted the bottle of sedatives in it very naturally.

"Although I don't know what it does, it's medicine after all. It's not wrong to take a few more bottles." Xie Chian's expression remained the same.

"Ah, as expected, Chian is thoughtful. It seems that I have to take some too." Feng Ming also grabbed some medicine and put it in his shoulder bag when he heard what the other said, "I'll use it in case."

As Feng Ming placed medicine in his bag over there, Xie Chian didn't say a word. But, he was silently placing a needle he found on the desk into his backpack.

_

The flowers in the pond had faded colors. The withered and yellowed roots fell into the mud, unable to struggle. A girl with unhealthy yellow complexion trembled. Her sight was making her see doubled figures. She licked her dry lips.

She had not taken any food or water for three days, and she did a lot of exercise in order to escape to live. Her mental state wasn't good. Her body was also almost supported to its limit.

As she saw the pond, her eyes brightened. She was like a traveler in the desert who had just seen an oasis. She rushed over in a hurry, no longer caring how dirty the water was. She stooped down on the edge of the pond and grabbed the water using her hands to drink.

There were a few koi kept in the pond originally. Students often came here to make a wish to pass the exam. It was just that not one of these koi could be found here anymore at this moment. It was probably picked up by hungry students and turned into Chinese food. Their wish right now was to be full, which was the only thing the koi could provide them for the moment.

If one was not hungry to the extreme, you won't know that you were capable of eating anything.

These days, everyone will kill just to have food. But those who have food were in fact, only a minority. Most people get nothing when they killed others. In order to eat, the wild herbs in the school's experimental field have been dug up. Some people were so thirsty that they picked up ink and drank it.

The girl gulped in the water, not worrying about abdominal pain as the pool was full of bacteria. She was afraid that she would die of thirst and starve to death.