Chapter 98

Ye Zeyu gritted her teeth and said furiously: "He can't beat me, I have to fight him!"

Xie Chian calmly said: "You aren't his match."

Ye Zeyu: "......"

What you said was true, but can you not pour cold water on me? Couldn't you have passion as a human being?

To answer this, the cold-blooded and rational Xie Chian said that he couldn't. He would never fight needlessly and cause unnecessary injuries to his self. Even if he had to damage himself 800 times, he would have to hurt at least 1000 enemies. Ye Zeyu was completely suicidal towards Feng Ming, but she couldn't hurt the other party even a bit.

It's too bad, he couldn't stand it anymore. Even if you can't win a victory without fighting, you just can't give yourself up like that.

It was to say, because Xie Chian poured Ye Zeyu's hot-blooded heart with such a pot of cold water, her mind gradually calmed down.

She looked at Xie Chian and saw that he was wounded and still bleeding. He looked miserable and beautiful, which aroused a bit of compassion in her. Ye Zeyu couldn't help but take out the hemostatic medicine: "Hurry up and stop the bleeding. You gave us this medicine."

Thinking of her brother who didn't survive in the end, Ye Zeyu choked in her throat and said, "Yesterday... thank you."

She actually had many questions, such as why Xie Chian wanted to help her. But under the shadow of Ye Zehao's death, Ye Zeyu wasn't in the mood to ask anything.

Xie Chian didn't refuse. He poured two pills and swallowed it dry. He pulled Ye Zeyu out in a hurry, so he didn't bring the backpack in the small room. Now, apart from the folding knife in his hand, all he had were two pieces of bread, a bottle of tranquilizer, and a syringe.

Eggs cannot be placed in the same basket. Although Xie Chian had a backpack, he had always been careful not to leave his pockets empty. He took everything that was really important to him. The overdose of tranquilizers was his trump card.

The remaining food, medicine, and weapons were all in the backpack he left in the small room. The probability that the backpack wouldn't be found before he returned was a bit small. But even if it was discovered, it was alright. There were still 20 people in the field. With so many eyes staring, it wasn't easy to get alone. There would be another big fight at that time. Xie Chian would love to see it.

Xie Chian had collected enough food and water for seven days at the beginning. He distributed it to many people along the way. On the fifth day today, there wasn't much left in it, so it wasn't a loss to him. If he lost it, he still had Liang Yifei's back-up food. If he went another 10,000 steps, he could get Liang Yifei's share. Anyway, there were less than two and a half days left.

Besides, he can kill people ahead of the time and end the game early...

In short, others could make money with their blood, and Xie Chian will never lose money.

The hemostatic medicine didn't immediately work. After taking the medicine, Xie Chian squatted down and cut the trousers of his school pants with the knife. He cut a piece of fabric on each leg to wrap up the places where blood flowed the most.

The school uniforms of No. 2 High School were wide and the pants were very fat. Many students changed their school trousers into tight pants to look good. But Xie Chian didn't alter it, so he could cut a small piece at this time and get enough fabric.

Just that, the good pair of school pants became short. It revealed a pair of porcelain-white calf, making it look more and more slender. There was still a bruise on his leg. The cyan color was very light, but due to his skin being very white, it became very conspicuous.

He squatted and rolled his trousers up to his knees, which were marked with sharp objects and were bloody. With a calm expression on his face, he wrapped the cloth around the wound and tied a knot professionally. Ye Zeyu looked at the scene that felt painful. Xie Chian only drooped his long eyelashes, his radiance was restrained.