Chapter 79

Corpses were everywhere under the tree. Several of them were planted upside down in the flower bed. They were all cut open by the fruit knife and killed in just one blow. Their blood gathered together to water the fertile soil in the flower bed. The corpses were used as nourishments. The flowers bloomed due to the sinful flesh and blood.

Feng Ming was the only one standing alive.

His articulate hands which held the blood-stained knife were splashed with red liquid. The warm sunlight fell into this horrifying area. The boy stood in the tree's shadow. He stepped into the sun, tilted his head slightly, and gently licked the blood from the corner of his lips.

He was like a ghost in the daytime, extremely gorgeous.

_

Xie Chian didn't stand long in the corridor. He went up to the fourth floor and entered the chemistry laboratory.

It was normal for a first-year student to study chemistry and make drugs.

There were so many survivors in the school. If ever each of them fought one after another, it could be very taxing. Fang Siqi reminded Xie Chian of a method that could save time and effort: poisoning.

Fang Siqi's last bit of water and sleeping pills mixture had been fed to herself by Xie Chian. Xie Chian had no poisonous pills, but he could make it himself.

Of course, high school chemistry labs cannot produce highly toxic potassium cyanide. However, there were countless of other toxic compounds.

The only problem was that there were only limited and simple materials in this laboratory. Xie Chian's gaze swept over the bottles and cans marked with various chemical formulas. He found one labeled with MnO2.

Manganese dioxide is toxic, but its toxicity is very low and it's insoluble in water. It is impossible to kill someone using it.

Xie Chian opened a bottle of it and picked up another with potassium hydroxide.

Potassium hydroxide is moderately toxic, highly corrosive, and irritating to the skin. It could also cause burns, but it has no explosive property.

Manganese dioxide reacts with potassium hydroxide to produce potassium manganate. This would then be oxidized in an alkaline solution to obtain potassium permanganate.

Potassium permanganate is odorless, toxic, explosive, and water-soluble. It could also accelerate the burning of combustible materials.

It's a must-have item for those who want to commit murder and arson.

Xie Chian leisurely put on the gloves.

_

Computer classroom, third floor.

After using the hemostatic medicine, Ye Zehao's bleeding stopped, but the pain was still unbearable and he couldn't move.

Ye Zeyu unscrewed the mineral water. She suddenly stopped when she was about to drink. She handed the water to Ye Zehao: "Ge, you drink first."

Ye Zehao didn't refuse. He stopped after drinking two sips and took it back to Ye Zeyu: "Here."

"You drink more." Ye Zeyu said anxiously.

Ye Zehao shook his head: "Save a little while drinking. There are more than three days left." That was if he could live up to that time.

Ye Zeyu listened to him and took two sips, not daring to drink too much.

"Does it still hurt?" Ye Zeyu looked down at the injury on his leg. She only saw the trousers pierced by the scissors soaked in the color of blood.

"Xiao Yu, this is a hemostatic medicine, not a painkiller. You won't believe me if it doesn't hurt... well, it hurts a bit. Just a little bit." Ye Zehao pretended to be relaxed.

It was actually very painful that he was sweating a lot.

Ye Zeyu was nervous: "Are you able to walk then?"

Ye Zehao tried to move, but he immediately suck in a breath due to the pain: "Hiss––"

Ye Zehao hurriedly said: "Don't move, don't move! Take a good rest."

Ye Zehao was helpless: "It seems that I'm a disabled person now."