Chapter 6

“Let’s do this,” the class monitor suggested, “If in ten minutes, they haven’t come back yet, we will go out and find them. Well, who wants to do it?”

Several daring boys raised their hands. They were roommates of Liang Yifei and Xie Chian.

“Well, then Zhang Ruifeng, you go and look for them.”

A few minutes later, Zhang Ruifeng and the others left.

The few people who went out this time came back very quickly, almost scared shitless.

Zhang Ruifeng shouted as soon as he entered the door: “Li Hao is dead!”

He died in the broadcasting room. As soon as he entered the door, he found that Li Hao fell to the ground. The back of his head was smashed into a pit, bloody. Zhang Ruifeng courageously went to examine the corpse and then saw that there was no breathing.

The students were stunned, and then fell silent.

After all, Li Hao was forced out by them. Now that he’s dead, he was still a classmate even if he was annoying, their hearts became uncomfortable.

Just as everyone became silent due to Li Hao’s death, Xie Chian and Liang Yifei returned.

Everyone’s mood was fragile.

As if previously agreed, all of them had a terrible suspicion.

Xie Chian had been there for so long. Li Hao died in the time after he left and before he returned, so the time of the crime coincided. Li Hao usually targeted Xie Chian so much, so Xie Chian had a motive for the murder. Both of them went to the broadcasting room, and even the location of the crime was consistent.

As for Liang Yifei? Seeing him trembling with fright, it was not an exaggeration to say that he was an accomplice! In contrast, Xie Chian, who was too calm, seemed very creepy.

The students weren’t to blame by thinking this way, there were too many coincidences. The time, place, and motive all met the conditions, and Liang Yifei’s reaction was so suspicious that everyone would think of it.

Xie Chian had a headache after sorting out the story.

There was a wave of unrest.

The class monitor asked on behalf of everyone: “Xie Chian, why have you been there for so long?”

The whole class prickled up their ears.

To be fair, their brains were muddled for a moment. After they calmed down, they felt that it was impossible.

How could Xie Chian kill someone?

He was such a gentle person.

Xie Chian probably knew what they were thinking, and couldn’t help but feel helpless.

He was thinking of how to tell them the news in a way that it won’t frighten people enough to collapse.

With the successive murders, even Xie Chian, who had a good psychological quality, can’t stand it.

The point was, it’s not just one or two murders. After more and more murders, people will gradually realize that this game really requires killing in order to survive.

That’s the true terror.

The illusion of peace that one tried to maintain – it cannot be broken. As much as possible, they need to try not to break it.

Xie Chian was still considering how to open his mouth when Liang Yifei muttered like crazy: “We can’t get out, we can’t get out, we will all die here…”

Obviously, when Chen Huihui said that Li Hao was dead, Liang Yifei also heard it.

After experiencing incidents such as the principal’s explosion, the mysterious broadcast, the disappearance of the school gate, and the death of the girl, Liang Yifei was already frightened. When he came back, he heard the news that Li Hao had died. His mentality had completely collapsed.

If a normal person manages to hold up until now, if his mentality had not yet collapsed, then it was already abnormal.

“Why can’t we get out? Xie Chian, I just wanted to ask, what is wrong with Liang Yifei?” the class monitor asked, puzzled.

Liang Yifei covered his head: “The school gate disappeared, we can’t get out. The principal is dead, a girl in the second-year is dead, Li Hao is also dead – no one can escape!”

“What?” A boy asked Xie Chian, “Xie Chian, what did he mean? What ‘the school gate disappeared’? Why did someone in the second-year die?” After speaking, the boy’s voice was already a little agitated.

Other students had similar reactions. Panic, fear, confusion, anger.

Sure enough, the temporary peace could not be maintained.