Chapter 75

After Xie Chian left the teaching building, he went into the training building on the side and ran up the stairs quickly. But he met the man who had been slashing crazily before on the first floor of the previous building.

...Such good luck.

Rather than going back to face the trouble of Wu Shengxiong, Xie Chian chose to be positive for this one.

The slasher man had a body with brute force. He looked scary, but in fact, his knife strikes were out of order. There were flaws all over his body. He was a hard bone to chew for ordinary people, but he was uselessly weak for Xie Chian.

The slasher man saw Xie Chian and Feng Ming. He was about to come up and chop them with a roar, but Xie Chian blocked him using just his bare hands. Xie Chian pressed his wrist hard. The kitchen knife of the slasher man was paralyzed in place.

Xie Chian was the invincible person in the class.

The slasher man didn't expect that such a thin little handsome face would have so much strength. So, he added even more effort. However, Xie Chian was as steady as a mountain. The slasher man's hand that held the knife trembled slightly.

The time had come. Xie Chian broke the slasher man's wrist with his backhand. He took his kitchen knife with a cut.

Blood sprayed out. Xie Chian quickly avoided it.

The slasher man without his knife eventually died under the kitchen knife. He didn't even leave a name from beginning to end.

Xie Chian knelt down. He wiped the blood on the kitchen knife with the slasher man's clothes.

In the current environment where everyone generally lacked weapons, Xie Chian already owned a utility knife, a hammer, two javelins, a kitchen knife...

Too much equipment was also an annoyance. To carry it was heavy, and to throw it away would increase the enemy's strength.

Xie Chian held the kitchen knife. He glanced casually at the second floor.

Ye Zehao and Ye Zeyu, who had been observing on the second floor for a long time, held their breaths instantly.

They didn't expect that the handsome boy whom they had been acquainted with in the morning was so strong. They themselves needed to rack their brains and take a gamble to get a chance to escape from the slasher man. But this boy had killed him so easily...

Fortunately, they didn't fight in the morning. Otherwise, they would be cold corpses right now.

They noticed that Xie Chian seemed to look at their location. The scalp of the twins almost exploded in an instant.

But Xie Chian took his gaze back after giving just a glance. He lowered his eyes and said: "Let's take a look on the first floor." His sight swept across the stairs. There was a large area occupied by blood. His disgust was shown in his brows, "I don't want to dirty my shoes."

Feng Ming naturally had no objection.

Upstairs, Ye Zehao and Ye Zeyu unanimously let out a sigh of relief.

They shouldn't be found, right? It shouldn't be...?

Xie Chian randomly found an empty room on the first floor and went in. As soon as he entered the door, he sat on a swivel chair. He became lazy and seemed to have lacked energy.

He remembered that he was disgusted when he almost touched the sticky blood. He can't wash it off if he touched it.

Xie Chian was a person who loved cleanliness. But since the water and electricity went out, he had not washed his hair or showered for four days. The blood stains on him couldn't be cleaned up, and he had no clothes to change with.

It was simply intolerable.

Compared to the act of killing people, Xie Chian felt that this situation was challenging his limit more.

Feng Ming no longer disagreed with Xie Chian's murder. He even expressed his good acceptance: "Chian, your move just now is really neat."

Xie Chian leaned on the swivel chair and supported his head with it. He lazily said: "Don't you feel that you can't tolerate it anymore?"

Feng Ming replied: "A person like him deserves to die. He is not worthy to live in this world."

"But don't you believe that dead souls should ascend to heaven?"

"No. Some sinful souls should go to hell. God will not accept a demon like him." Feng Ming retorted.

"Isn't this hell?" Xie Chian's swivel chair turned around. He faced Feng Ming. He raised those beautiful eyes. His thin pale lips opened slightly. His voice was pleasant to the ears.

"Isn't the devil here?"