Chapter 74

Fang Siqi died in extreme pain. The two of them looked at her almost struggling. Convulsing and desperate, she gradually lost her life.

Xie Chian looked from beginning to end. His heart was at peace and his emotions were unmoved by external things. It's as if the person who died was an ant, and as if the dead ant was not crushed to death due to him.

He didn't have the slightest fear or pleasure after killing. He was neither a normal person, nor a twisted pervert. Neither a kind savior, nor a vicious executioner. He had nothing except calmness and tranquility.

Like the stagnant water in the same pool, he was like a machine without emotional programs.

Feng Ming revealed a suitable bewildered expression: "Chian, this... it's not so good. You didn't have to kill her." When Xie Chian forced Fang Siqi to drink the water just now, when Fang Siqi was on the ground waiting for death, Feng Ming didn't have any objection. He just looked frightened.

He waited for Fang Siqi to die completely. By that time, he acted like he only realized it after the death and shown his reluctant side.

"She just wanted to kill us. Do you think it is still unnecessary?" Xie Chian asked.

Feng Ming stopped talking.

He also thought that this was really necessary. Since Xie Chian had already dealt with Fang Siqi, that could save him from doing it again.

How could Feng Ming let go of someone who wanted to kill him?

At twelve o'clock at noon, the annoying broadcast aired again. What the survivors heard from it made them want to hit someone.

"It has been detected that many players have not moved their location for a long time. I hereby add a rule: except for the rest time from 9 pm to 6 am, those who do not move their locations every two hours during the day, and those who are not in a fighting state, would be regarded as negative games. First warning, the punishment is an electric shock. In the second time, the player is out of the game and will be executed on the spot. This rule is for players who have not lost their mobility."

The organizer's last rule was actually very humane. He took account the inconvenience of those who were tied up, imprisoned, or whose legs were broken...

....

Humane, my ass! This was simply inhumane! What the hell was this breaking the rules he was talking about! This was simply forcing them to die!

After the people wailed and wailed, their hearts gradually cooled down.

Yes, wasn't the organizer just forcing them to die?

Xie Chian had become used to the organizer's malice. To be honest, he was surprised that the organizer didn't raise this point in the first place. Even if a safety zone was planned, there will always be people with ostrich mentality hiding in a locked room. The existence of negative punishment was just to further rule out the possibility of people having strokes of luck.

"It seemed that it's not suitable for us to stay here for a long time." Xie Chian quickly accepted the facts. He got up and walked to the door. He suddenly paused when he was about to unlock the door handle.

He looked at the window covered by the thick curtains.

Xie Chian gently lifted a corner of the curtain.

In a very tiny slit, he saw a pair of eyes.

The man leaned on the window and looked inside.

As soon as he just opened the door and went out, Xie Chian would face this person.

Wu Shengxiong.

Xie Chian cried out in disgust. He decisively jumped out of the window on the other side of the classroom to leave.

Fortunately, this was on the first floor. Outside the classroom was a flowerbed. Xie Chian jumped steadily on the soft lawn. Feng Ming followed immediately.

When Wu Shengxiong slammed the door in, the classroom was already empty. Only the opposite window was wide open, indicating that someone was in the room not long ago.