Chapter 106

Unconsciously, the whole family obeyed Feng Ming. Even when Feng Ming said that because he missed his mother, he didn't want to change his surname, his father was able to agree. It had to be said that his ability to control people's heart was first-rate. It was similar to the way he deceived the old foxes in the market of the old town.

Then one day, Situ Yue found out her cat was missing. She searched everywhere, but she didn't expect to discover the boy's secret.

Her most cherished cat died in the hands of that warm boy – opened intestines and stomach, peeled skin and tendons.

Situ Yue was stunned.

She couldn't imagine that her gentle brother would be a person who tortured and killed small animals, especially her most cherished cat.

Feng Ming ran towards her, showing no guilty conscience. The gentleness of the past faded away as he smiled playfully: "Are you going to tell father?"

At this time, his status in the family was higher than Situ Yue's, so there was no need to worry about anything. Since he came to the Situ's house, he had been paving a way for himself. The courtesy to the servants, the gentleness to Situ Yue, and the respect for his father were all just for him to gain a foothold in this home.

He wasn't afraid of Situ Yue telling the truth, because he already had a place in this home, and his weight in the family wasn't light.

What a terrible calculation.

Situ Yue was stunned for a moment. She murmured: "No, brother isn't wrong. What he does is right."

She was afraid. Not because of Feng Ming's cruel side, but because he was no longer good to her.

It was hard for her to have family affection, so she didn't want to lose it. She must be on her brother's side unconditionally. He was the only person she could hold on to.

Even if he turned black and white around, it didn't distinguish right from wrong.

Feng Ming curled his lips with interest: "I always thought you were boring... but today I suddenly found out that you are also quite interesting."

Did my brother always think she was boring...

Situ Yue reluctantly smiled and replied: "Brother will find me more interesting."

"Oh? But the things I find interesting are killing, death, and destruction." Feng Ming said maliciously, "Can you do it?"

Situ Yue trembled: "...I can."

If her brother was perverted, then she also will become this and equally as good.

But since Feng Ming was found out by Situ Yue, he didn't bother pretend before her. He was the gentle older brother in front of everyone, but behind their back, he would always use a mocking tone to call her Miss Situ. She knew that he didn't have no hatred at all.

"Don't call me that, please, brother." She begged. She couldn't stand her brother's indifference. He used to be so gentle.

Feng Ming chuckled: "Miss Situ, I know you are innocent. But for a person like you, you probably can't imagine life in the old town. I promise that you won't be able to live there for a day. And I have, for 15 years. This is a perfect interpretation of living different lives."

He said gently: "How can I not hate you?"

Situ Yue sometimes had morbid joy. She thought, at least she was the only one who knew the true face of her brother. Whenever she saw others being deceived by her brother's warm appearance, she was mocking and envious. She was once the deceived person, but now she wasn't even qualified to be deceived.

She saw Ye Zehao and Ye Zeyu's feelings. She used to be so envious, but now she just wanted to destroy it. What she didn't have, how could others have it.

God knows how pleasant Feng Ming's long-lost gentleness had surprised her. Even if she also understood that it was only to deceive Xie Chian.

She knew that it was false, but she preferred to take it seriously. In which we all know, was just a play to display a close relationship between siblings.