Chapter 22

Sun Quanyong punched the wall and cursed, but the others didn’t react at all.

They didn’t know what response they should give.

With such a broadcast, except for the uncaring and the unwilling to live, as well as some unusual humans, no one dared to sleep for a while. They didn’t know in what way they will die in their sleep.

The atmosphere was a bit fragile.

And in this fragility, the unusual human Xie Chian sat cross-legged, leaned his head against the wall, and started sleeping with his clothes on.

Liang Yifei was listening to the broadcast with his heart wanting to burst out from his chest. He subconsciously asked Xie Chian: “Xie-ge, you…”

Turning around, Xie Chian lowered his head and fell asleep.

Liang Yifei: “……”

He fell asleep too quickly!

No, in this situation, why can Xie Chian still fall asleep after listening to the broadcast?!

Liang Yifei’s question cannot be answered by Xie Chian, who had just fell into a light sleep.

The moment after listening to the radio, Xie Chian made a decisive decision – to close his eyes and sleep first.

This was not an escape. On the contrary, he considered it very clearly. Tomorrow must be a tough battle. Don’t recharge your energy tonight, wait until tomorrow when you lose your energy, and then go to give someone your head?

As for tonight, he didn’t know about the other units, but Xie Chian knew that his bedroom unit won’t fall apart that fast.

So Xie Chian went to bed with ease.

He even wanted to persuade Liang Yifei to rest earlier, but after thinking about it carefully, it won’t work, so he didn’t say anything.

He was not without vigilance. Xie Chian was able to control himself not to sleep too much. In his light sleep, any movement can wake him up quickly and so he could make a counterattack.

This habit was developed in a special environment before. After so many years, it had not changed.

Facts proved that Xie Chian’s judgment was correct.

Everyone didn’t feel sleepy in the middle of the night, or even if they were sleepy, they still supported their eyelids without closing their eyes. But gradually, the result of the high mental tension during the day came, and everyone felt exhausted. Not only their body was tired, their mind also was.

No matter how hard the brain warned itself not to rest, the body can’t help but fall asleep.

Everyone slept like a dead pig in the middle of the night.

Even if someone came to kill the pigs at this moment, they probably wouldn’t scream.

_

Xie Chian was awakened by a call coming from pigs being killed.

He opened his eyes instantly, and his eyes were full of clarity.

The sky was bright outside the window.

He looked at his watch… half past five.

It was a crime to wake people up at this time.

The people in the dormitory were probably exhausted yesterday, the noise outside did not wake them up. Liang Yifei lay all over the bed, sleeping unsightly.

Xie Chian was careful not to step on Liang Yifei. He put on his sneakers and opened the door.

There was chaos in the corridor.

Xie Chian grabbed a classmate and asked, “What happened?”

When the person he grabbed looked up, it was Gao He. It’s just that he didn’t wear glasses, which looked strange at first glance.

Gao He shivered. When he saw Xie Chian, he hurriedly said: “The people in unit 506 are crazy! Someone killed his roommate with a pillow last night. After waking up, everyone in the dormitory was influenced, somehow killing each other! Three are already dead!”

Xie Chian was taken aback and had let him go.

Gao He zipped his clothes and hurried to the stairs: “Run! I think the people in the other bedrooms are almost abnormal…”

Xie Chian did not hesitate to quickly return to his unit and push everyone to wake up: “Wake up, something happened!”

The movement outside was getting louder and louder. The roommates woke up one after another, their eyes still confused: “What’s wrong? Why is it so noisy outside?”

“Dead people,” Xie Chian said, “Get up and leave, the dormitory is not safe.”

Everyone immediately became clear-headed.