Untitled Part 88

A certain wasteful Xie Chian was drinking yogurt under the national flag.

It's seven o'clock. It was the time for breakfast.

Back to the outside.

Everyone's attention was originally on the gate of the field, watching the opponent who came in. Now that everyone had arrived, the observation power of the survivors wasn't weak. Some people have spotted the mineral water pressed by the body. There was more than one person who discovered it.

This was difficult. Everyone was attracted to the mineral water bottle at once. Since everyone was eyeing each other, who had time to watch Ye Zeyu?

Wu Shengxiong was going to take it without saying a word. Some people quit. At the moment, whoever found out first will do it, even without saying a word.

Wu Shengxiong was strong. Everyone could see that he's strong. Yesterday, he was still killing people in the teaching building. But how can it be easy for them to get into the top 100 out of the 2000 people? Immediately, they all pointed their fingers at him and rushed forward. At the same time, as long as there was an opportunity to slip up the steps to pick up the leak, they will fight together.

The close combat of a hundred people had officially begun. Just because of a bottle of water, you could die and get beaten.

What they don't know was that, this was actually a bottle of toxic mineral water...

There were also some people who stood outside the circle from beginning too end. They just watched them fight to death.

Feng Ming glanced across everyone on the court, but he didn't find a figure. He didn't believe that Xie Chian died after yesterday's separation, so... his eyes were fixed under the national flag.

Was he there?

Feng Ming also noticed another person while searching for Xie Chian's figure.

He turned his head and saw Situ Yue standing opposite him and who was looking at him.

Feng Ming smiled brightly. Situ Yue knew how much malice there was in this sunshine.

The battle was fierce.

Wu Shengxiong was worthy of having undergone training. The group of people couldn't stop him. In the chaos, no one had a fixed goal. Beware of others while attacking others. You could die if you were not careful.

To be able to enter the top 100, a person must be more or less skilled. One must be physically strong, superior in intelligence, or excellent psychological quality to stand up for the test. Wu Shengxiong was named a "battle madman" by Xie Chian. Although "madman" was derogatory, it still had the previous word of "battle." It proved that Xie Chian also recognized his combat skills.

If you didn't have enough strength but provoked a person, you were not a lunatic. Xie Chian would call you a fool...

At least Wu Shengxiong could still leave him a wound by fighting with him alone. How many people couldn't even touch Xie Chian's clothes.

Many people died in the blink of an eye.

There was a mountain of corpses under Wu Shengxiong's feet. He himself was also wounded. A pair of eyes scanned everyone: "Who else will rob me?"

Others waited for a moment and stared at each other.

They hadn't sipped water for a long time! Although the warehouse of the small supermarket was later kicked open by students with explosive power, but it was a pity that there wasn't much inside. They need food, they need water!

Wu Shengxiong suffered so many injuries, he wouldn't last long.

Human beings don't die, they don't stop fighting.

Until the last person was left, the fight will be endless. No one would willingly give up the water!

......

While the fighting and killing was going on outside, Xie Chian in the small room was eating bread.

When everyone was dying to snatch a bottle of poisoned mineral water that was like shooting a disaster film, Xie Chian was slowly enjoying yogurt with bread, just like a gourmet show.

The style of this image was very different.

If this scene was seen by people outside, they will be filled with hatred in an instant. People and gods altogether will be enraged.

But Xie-ge didn't care.

His bottle of potassium permanganate had already killed half of the people in the field.