Chapter 37

The three boys thought that they were robbing two weak chickens. They didn’t expect to encounter a fighting chicken.

The three difficult brothers struggled. They looked at Xie Chian with fear, then decided to help each other escape.

Liang Yifei immediately turned starry-eyed: “Wow, Xie-ge! You are so amazing! I can’t imagine that you can fight like this!”

Liang Yifei and Xie Chian had known each other for three years. He really hadn’t seen him fight ever. Don’t talk about fighting, there wasn’t even a quarrel.

Based from Xie Chian’s appearance, it was clear that he was brought up by a good family, was quiet and restrained, and that he had a good temperament. Who knew that he was capable of fighting so fiercely. Even if Liang Yifei didn’t understand it, he knew that the moves that Xie-ge had just used were sure to hit with a single blow. He didn’t even get muddle-headed. It wasn’t at the same level as the chaotic fights in their school.

“Xie-ge, have you practiced?” Liang Yifei eagerly handed the bread to Xie Chian as he spoke.

Xie Chian bit the bread and chewed slowly: “Yes.”

“What kind of moves did you practice? Karate? Taekwondo? Mixed martial arts?” Liang Yifei looked excited, like he was discovering a new world. Xie Chian’s actions were so handsome just now, like the stunts in a movie.

Xie Chian said vaguely: “Killing moves.”

Liang Yifei: “……Huh?”

Xie Chian swallowed the bread: “Let’s go.”

Liang Yifei was still trying to understand what Xie Chian had just said. After recovering, Xie Chian had already walked a few steps away: “Hey, Xie-ge, wait for me!”

-

Xie Chian and Liang Yifei walked to the small square outside the building for third years, which was empty with people. After all, appearing in an open area at this time would make a shining target. Most people had found a way to hide.

“Uh, uh–” a small struggling sound suddenly came from the corner of the building. It was as if someone wanted to ask for help but couldn’t make a sound.

Liang Yifei’s expression changed slightly: “Xie-ge, do we go over and take a look?”

Xie Chian found that the sound was a bit familiar. He walked over quietly to see that a boy was wrapping a skipping rope around a girl’s neck!

The girl stubbornly pulled the rope around her neck using her hands, but it was in vain. Her eyes widened and her face showed pain. It was Chen Huihui.

With a distance of more than ten meters, Xie Chian ran forward quickly. He took out the utility knife to cut the skipping rope. At the same time, he turned around and kicked the boy to the ground.

Everything happened in a flash of light. Liang Yifei hadn’t responded yet, but that battle…or it could also be called as a one-sided performance, was already over.

Chen Huihui slumped on the ground and panted. Her face still showed her fear.

Xie Chian looked at the boy with cold eyes.

The boy saw the utility knife in Xie Chian’s hand so he hurriedly got up and fled.

Xie Chian stood in place and didn’t chase him.

He returned the utility knife back to his pocket before turning to look at Chen Huihui.

Liang Yifei also rushed over at this time: “Chen Huihui, are you okay?”

Chen Huihui was alright, but she was shocked. Her eyes were still a little dazed when she saw them.

A few seconds later, she finally realized that she was saved. She then began to cry loudly.

It was terrible, the feeling of dying… She almost thought that she was going to die! This kind of rejoicing and fear collided, making Chen Huihui’s eyes flushed from crying.

Liang Yifei understood this feeling. He was a big boy but he broke down several times in the past few days. Not to mention Chen Huihui, who was always timid.

“Xie-ge, let’s take her with us. It’s too dangerous for her to be left alone,” Liang Yifei looked at Xie Chian hopefully.

Chen Huihui was different from those strange students which they weren’t familiar with. She was a classmate, their positions were near, and she had a good relationship with the both of them.

At this time, they didn’t know how many classmates were still alive… It won’t be easy to meet one. And if they didn’t care about her this time, it will really be difficult for Chen Huihui to stay alive by herself.

Xie Chian knew that an agreement was tantamount to trouble.

But he also remembered Wei Yao, who had died tragically in the art classroom.

“Catch up,” he said blankly.

Trouble was trouble.

…he was always asking for trouble anyway.