Chapter 103

Xie Chian went into the field and walked towards the boy step by step.

The boy seemed to feel something. When he raised his head, the corners of his mouth were still covered with blood, his teeth were red, and there were minced meat and skin tissue between the teeth.

The boy saw Xie Chian with a trace of fear in his eyes. Obviously, Xie Chian's morning battle left a deep impression on him.

Xie Chian looked at him.

Xie Chian also admired those who had a strong desire to survive.

It's a pity that Xie Chian wouldn't be soft on the enemy.

Before killing, he asked: "What happened after we left?"

It was impossible that this boy was able to kill all the other 19 people. Feng Ming and Situ Yue weren't there.

The boy barely calmed down and said: "If I'll tell you, would you let me go?"

Xie Chian played with the folding knife in his hand. He casually replied: "You aren't qualified to negotiate terms."

The boy swallowed his saliva and stepped back calmly: "Then why should I tell you?"

Xie Chian asked him: "Do you want to die a happy death, or die by a thousand cuts?"

The boy: "......"

Five minutes later, there was another corpse on the field.

Ye Zeyu followed Xie Chian, afraid to speak.

Should she be thankful that Xie Chian wouldn't kill her for the time being...

_

Through the forced questioning of the boy, Xie Chian learned what happened within the hour that he left.

After Xie Chian pulled Ye Zeyu away, the field was peaceful for at least 20 minutes. Probably, Xie Chian's performance was too shocking. They were afraid that they wouldn't notice when Xie Chian returning, therefore they didn't attack each other and decided to unanimously confront the enemy.

Later, someone remembered that Xie Chian came out of the room under the national flag, so he wanted to explore inside. As a result, he found the backpack that Xie Chian had left there. He opened it, and oh my god! Food! Weapons! Medicines!

Which of these weren't urgently needed now!?

After repeatedly confirming that it wasn't a trap, the man was frightened. He ate and drank quickly, thinking about hiding the rest. Unfortunately, before he finished eating, the people outside saw that he hadn't come out for a long time, so they went in again...

The result could be imagined.

The rest of the people on the field once again fought to snatch the backpack. Feng Ming and Situ Yue, the siblings, were the only ones who stood in the distance and watched.

Six more people died in the battle. At some point during the fight, Feng Ming and Situ Yue had left the field. In the end, the backpack was grabbed by the curly-haired girl. The curly-haired girl quickly escaped from the field, causing the others to chase after her.

Only this boy was too hungry to chase after her. He chose to stay on the field and eat human flesh to increase his strength. Those people will be back within an hour anyway.

If he knew that he will meet Xie Chian... the boy wanted to cry but he had no tears. He should have just chased after her right from the start!

It's too late, he's dead now.

Xie Chian entered the small room. There were obvious signs of fighting inside, and the backpack had disappeared.

According to the boy, there were only 16 survivors...no, it's 15 now. The boy was killed by him after the questioning.

He didn't know how many people could successfully return within an hour.

Xie Chian closed and locked the gates on both sides of the field. He was thinking indifferently.

Don't come back, just wait for yourself to explode.