Chapter 69

Tong Yihui's Diary––

June 21

I was admitted to high school. A good high school is equivalent to half a good university. It is a step closer to my dream, which is great. The tuition is a bit expensive. It seems that I will have to find another part-time job tomorrow.

June 22

When I went to work in a café today, a guest sister said that her friend's studio lacked a cleaning staff. She asked if I wanted to go. I was missing a job, and it was such a timely rain. The world is still very beautiful for me.

June 24

The work is confirmed. Their paintings are so beautiful. When I was a child, I also dreamt of becoming a painter and painting the gypsophila in my heart. Unfortunately, I didn't have the money to learn. It shouldn't matter if I listen to the teacher in the studio while cleaning.

June 28

I saw a very good-looking boy in the studio today, and he painted superbly. I really admire him.

July 1

I found out that he is also a senior in the high school. I don't know if I can see him at the beginning of the year. It shouldn't be possible... He was in his third year. I heard that the third year and the first year of high school are not on the same campus. The time is difficult.

July 12

Today I mustered up the courage to ask him about his painting skills. He generously shared many experiences with me. How could there be such a gentle, humble and good person, standing in the crowd like the sun. I also want to be such a good person.

July 15

When I went to the restaurant to be a waiter today, I was pushed down by a customer. I knocked over the plate, and lost money after being scolded. But it was obviously not my fault... Forget it, it's not the first time this happened anyway. Little star, cheer up! Think about the senior. Persistence is victory!

July 16

He is the sun that all beings bow to salute. He is the moon that the stars hold. He is a chasing light.

July 19

He gave me a painting with a sky full of stars and a meteor shower. He said that if you make a wish to the meteor shower, your dream will come true.

August 10

The work in the studio is about to end, and I feel a little bit reluctant to let everyone and the senior go. I don't know if I can see them again while in school. Little Xingxing, you have to come on.

Tong Yihui's diary records were very trivial. But the teenager in the studio undoubtedly accounted for a large proportion of it. He seemed to have become Tong Yihui's inner guide and a model for learning.

People who live in the darkness couldn't see the light. Either they cling to the light as guidance, or they want to pull the light down and sink into the darkness together.

Xie Chian suddenly remembered the two paintings of the sunflowers and the red spider lilies in the art classroom.

Was it the same person?

A senior in high school, good at painting, warm sunshine, flawless...

When Xie Chian first saw the sunflower painting, he had such a personal image in his mind.

No matter what the artist thought, he must look perfect on the surface.

And so far, the most qualified person out of all that he had encountered in school ––

...was Feng Ming.

The classroom was silent. The only sound was the rustle of Xie Chian's pages turning. He gradually read the entire diary. Tong Yihui's image of only seeing a few sides became three-dimensional and vivid.

Finally, he closed the diary. He put it back as if he was just reading a normal workbook. He then picked up another extracurricular book to read.

"Feng Ming," Xie Chian casually chatted, "The first time I saw you, you were playing the piano. What else do you do? I heard that you are so versatile."

Feng Ming said humbly: "I was just being laughed at. But my skills at piano, guitar, painting, singing and dancing are a bit better."

Xie Chian raised his eyebrows: "Compared with you, I seem to be worthless."

Feng Ming smiled and said: "How come? Everyone has their own strengths. Chian, your studies are not bad. I have never touched the throne of being the first in the year."

Xie Chian said: "I also know how to speak English, politics, history, geography, and biochemistry."

Fang Siqi: "......" It was as if she was watching deities fight.

Fang Siqi felt distressed when the two elder brothers traded blows in response to each other.