Chapter 80

Xie Chian made the potassium permanganate. He poured it into the mineral water bottle without regret. The whole bottle of water instantly became impossible to drink. He moved freely, with no pressure of wasting water at this time.

Anyway, he did not lack food and water. Even if his own was gone, there was still Liang Yifei's share in the classroom.

Although, if anyone removed Tong Yihui's body and found the food inside the desk, Xie Chian had nothing to say to that.

Potassium permanganate is soluble in water. The solution instantly dissolved into a purple red mixture.

Xie Chian tore the label in the mineral water bottle and replaced it with the label gotten from a bottle of grape juice.

Look, wasn't this just a good drink?

He left the training building and didn't go check the third floor to see the siblings' situation.

Leaving medicines and water was the best thing he could do. He didn't care about them in the end.

The scope of activity was in the two buildings. There were some open spaces in between them, but these spaces were too conspicuous. No one will stay outside.

Xie Chian calmly walked through the mountain of corpses and walked towards a flower bed.

Obviously, there had been a fatal battle here, seeing from the dense bodies and consistent wounds. All of them had their necks cut apart by a blade. Their throats were pierced to death.

There should be a lot of people who used fruit knives as weapons. After all, every office always kept one. It's a pity Xie Chian couldn't get it, which made him a little bit regretful. He felt that the kitchen knife and the hammer in his hand were too unsightly...

Xie Chian's mindset was not distorted. He won't pursue the beauty of murder. It was just that kitchen knives and hammers were really inconvenient. In comparison, using the javelin was a bit easier.

Xie Chian knelt down to check the wounds on a corpse, thinking for a moment.

There were many people who used fruit knives. But not many of them are capable of killing so many people in one blow.

There were only few in the whole school.

He stood up. Opening his mouth, he said: "Won't you come out to see me?"

There was no movement.

Xie Chian looked at the big tree and said softly: "Hiding from me like this? Once in the computer room, and now this for the second time. Haven't you been approaching me before?"

He curled his clips upwards: "Why are you playing hard-to-get?"

This time, a girl with long hair slowly walked out from behind the tree.

"It's not the first time we've met, but I don't know your name yet." Xie Chian asked politely.

"Situ Yue." The girl replied.

"I'm..."

"I know you, Xie Chian." Situ Yue interrupted him.

"Oh?" Xie Chian asked with a smile, "Am I so famous?"

"There's a picture of you on the third year honor roll." Situ Yue saw It before.

Xie Chian's expression didn't change: "It seems that sometimes, being too good is also annoying."

Situ Yue paused: "You are different from what I imagined."

"What did you think I was like?"

"I thought you aren't capable of joking." After all, Xie Chian looked like a very serious and very cold person.

Xie Chian smiled: "I guess you have another sentence next. You think I am just like you."

Situ Yue asked: "Aren't you?"

She felt that they were the same kind. It was just that Xie Chian was imprisoned by something, that he refused to sink into the darkness and show his fangs.

But now, wasn't Xie Chian doing well?

It's a pity that such a good person was not someone who hunted others.

Xie Chian said: "You thought wrong."

They were different.

He will never take pleasure in killing.