Chapter 96

The undercurrent was surging between the both of them, but no one attacked. The situation of the two wasn't very good right now. Feng Ming didn't find a bandage, so he just pulled a piece of cloth to wrap his shoulders with. His hands still couldn't move freely. Xie Chian's wounds on his body were both large and small. Although he paid attention so none of his vital points were hurt, the amount of blood that he shed was scary enough.

Fighting at this time, the bystanders would just gain from it.

Although they both want to kill each other, no one wanted both sides to lose and let others take advantage of their situation.

Xie Chian knew Feng Ming's combat skill. Feng Ming was very strong, but his actual combat experience was slightly inferior to him. Don't look at when Feng Ming was suppressed in all directions in the cabin, but Feng Ming's ability to escape from his hands alone was enough to prove his strength.

One must know that when Xie Chian really wanted to kill someone, no one could escape. Even in the 41-person fight, some people retreated in the later part and wanted to leave the battle, but they couldn't escape Xie Chian's pursuit.

Feng Ming was the first one to do so.

Not only did he successfully retreat, he had also incited the group of people and pushed Xie Chian to be the target of public criticism.

He had to go all out in both fights. In the end, no matter who won, he had no more strength to deal with the remaining people.

Feng Ming saw that Xie Chian didn't move either, so he raised his eyebrows slightly. He didn't expect that the other party would be so calm. Xie Chian was almost killed by him, so he was angry. Generally, no one would pay attention to other matters that much, they would just attack him.

Even at this time, Xie Chian could really stay so sensible.

Feng Ming couldn't help but want to disassemble Xie Chian's mind to see if there were gears inside.

He was always like this. Precisely calculating like a machine, without a trace of human emotions. Maybe he had feelings, but he was firmly dominated by reason.

Feng Ming thought that Xie Chian, whose eyes were concealed by blood, stayed clear-headed from beginning to end.

Feng Ming and Xie Chian didn't move, but Ye Zeyu, who had been absent-minded for a long time, was the first one to become violent.

Since Ye Zehao's death, Ye Zeyu's eyes were hollow all morning. It's as if her soul died with Ye Zehao. Now, it can be considered as her soul came back. Her soul that's filled with anger had just ignited a raging fire.

She saw Situ Yue in the crowd.

If that woman hadn't stabbed her brother, he wouldn't have died!

"Bitch! I'll kill you!" Ye Zeyu glared at Situ Yue, her eyes red. She held a baseball bat and rushed towards her.

The speed of her sprint currently was far faster than how it should be. Maybe under the hatred, even human potential could be stimulated.

Situ Yue skillfully dodged to avoid Ye Zeyu's strike. Ye Zeyu, who was blinded by hatred and anger, was disorganized in attacking, but her crazy posture was frightening.

Situ Yue was able to deal with it at first, but later on, she couldn't resist the attacks. The barefooted people weren't afraid of those who wear shoes. Ye Zeyu made it clear that she would fight hard, Situ Yue didn't want to go crazy with her.

A person who stopped at nothing was the most terrifying. For Ye Zeyu, whose brother died before her eyes, there was nothing of concern anymore in this world. She didn't expect to live anymore, but at least, she wanted to avenge Ye Zehao before she died.

Among the 22 survivors, there weren't many girls. Except for Situ Yue and Ye Zeyu, there was only one charming girl with wavy hair. A fight between two girls was still worth seeing. Especially since the two girls who were fighting were good-looking.

...Alright, all of the above reasoning was nonsense. In fact, no one cared about their faces at all. The audience were just thinking that these girls should fight and be killed quickly.

These boys who have survived didn't know how to pity them at all.