Chapter 114

Any reasoning was useless at this time. Feng Ming could also think of what Xie Chian thought of. So instead of sorting out which direction Feng Ming was currently in, it's better to choose randomly.

Xie Chian reasoned to the end, but the result was that he returned to the original point.

It was already around 7:30 in the evening. He had been out for almost 40 minutes.

He still had to got back to the field first.

_

The west gate of the field was still locked, while the east gate had its lock broken by the Xu Lu trio and was left wide open.

As soon as Xie Chian came back, he saw two people lying in a pool of blood in front of the east gate.

The faint moonlight could illuminate the picture in front of the gate, the wind was rustling, and the vegetation was desolate.

In the ground of meat and blood, Situ Yue's long hair was scattered behind her waist. A few strands of hair fell to cover the disfigured half of her cheek. The remaining half of her face was as clear as moonlight. No one could deny her beauty.

The ultimate beauty after death.

The destruction of beautiful things was always tragic. Xie Chian looked at her without any fluctuation. At most, he judged that the cause of her death was because of a heavy brain injury. He never paid attention to her again after.

It was self-evident who killed Situ Yue.

Ye Zeyu's corpse was lying not far away. The blood in her heart spread, almost blending in with the flesh and blood under her.

That was her close family whose blood was thicker than water.

Xie Chian just took a look, then bypassed them and stepped into the field.

He wasn't sad.

This scene was expected when Xie Chian left the field to pursue Feng Ming. When he came back, Situ Yue and Ye Zeyu had to die.

In fact, he felt that Situ Yue had a greater chance of surviving. It was the best ending to die together in the end.

Xie Chian was just giving Ye Zeyu a chance to take revenge, but it didn't mean that he valued Ye Zeyu too much. In the final analysis, the two of them could be comparable to strangers in the same school.

He didn't even know her name.

Yes, Xie Chian had not asked Ye Zeyu's name so far.

How could he be sad if he didn't even remember her name.

Xie Chian knew from the time Ye Zeyu was rescued that she would die in the end. Either she died in the hands f others, or die in his hands.

So... there was no need to ask for her name.

_

Xie Chian sat alone in the field full of corpses until 8:30 without seeing a second living person.

According to the rules of the game, as long as you will leave the safety zone for more than one hour, you will be executed. This seemed to make them confined to the safety zone.

But there were many holes in this rule. People don't need to stay in the safety zone for a day. They could move outside the safety zone, as long as they come back once within an hour and stay in the safety zone for even one second. This could refresh their departure time and fight for another hour of freedom.

It's just that this kind of thing was usually unrewarding. Frequent entry and exit of he safety zone was very physical. It would make you easy to be found, so no one did it.

But today was different.

Xie Chian was here.

In order to avoid Xie Chian, the other people only need to sneak back once when Xie Chian wasn't in the field, then they could stay outside until after 8:30.

But they can't stay outside unless nine o'clock came.

The rest time was from 9 pm to 6 am of the next day. During this period, the rules did not take effect. Whether it was the execution without moving for two hours, or being restricted to the safety zone, it will all be invalid.

So they don't have to go back to the field after nine o'clock. They could hide outside all night.

But Xie Chian knew that everyone had to be back before nine o'clock if they didn't want to be executed.

Xie Chian left the field at 6:50, stepped into the east gate at 7:40, and stayed outside for fifty minutes. After he came back, he didn't see anyone returning.

Even if other people came back one at 7:39, 8:39 was the last time for them to return.

So within nine minutes from 8:30 to 8:39, those who were still alive will definitely come back.