Chapter 90

His strategy was a bit risky. The indirect cause of many people's deaths was him, even without showing up. But, at the same time, it would also arouse resentment from most of the remaining people. The premise was that they knew he was the poisoner.

But didn't nobody know now?

They didn't even know that there was a person hidden in the small room under the national flag.

Xie Chian dared to do it, because he had the confidence that this matter could be concealed forever, that was if no accident happened...

"Chian?" Feng Ming looked at him in surprise. He was standing at the door of the small room.

Most people were immersed in anger, trying to catch the poisoner. They didn't pay attention to the room under the flag. They all thought that the poisoner was one of the 20+ people who had never done it.

Feng Ming just entered the cabin without word.

Xie Chian raised his eyes.

The accident had come.

Or... it wasn't really an accident in the first place. As expected, he had always regarded Feng Ming as a variable.

"I didn't see you on the field before. I thought..." Feng Ming lowered his head, "I knew it, how could something happen to you? You're so powerful."

Xie Chian looked at him. He didn't feel happy about this reunion: "You're injured."

"I'm lucky if I can survive. Didn't I want to come in here and hide?" Feng Ming said with lingering fears, "I was caught up by them yesterday, and I almost died. Fortunately, I met someone who helped me kill those people, but... he also took away my knife."

He looked down: "Actually, he didn't help me. He just killed people. I escaped while they were fighting. I don't even have a self-defense weapon now. I really don't know what to do."

"Fortunately, I didn't expect you to be here!" Feng Ming smiled again. His eyes were still warm and unchanging, like clear sunlight and a layer of mist. He ran forward happily, seeming to want to give Xie Chian a hug, "I'm so happy to see you!"

Xie Chian stood quietly, neither accommodating nor resisting.

Feng Ming's smiling eyes were slightly deep. As he was about to embrace Xie Chian's waist, his wrist moved. A fruit knife glowing with coldness came out of his sleeve.

When his wrist turned and the fruit knife was aimed at Xie Chian's back, Xie Chian suddenly grabbed his wrist and squeezed it in front of him. He looked at the fruit knife which had no time to be retracted.

"I'm really upset to see you." Xie Chian asked, "No more acting?"

Feng Ming's eyes narrowed slightly, but his smile became brighter: "When did you doubt me?"

But if Xie Chian had a trace of trust in him, his defensive actions wouldn't be so timely.

Xie Chian looked at him: "When did I trust you?"

Feng Ming's smile showed a little helplessness: "You are really hard to lie to... Where was my flaw?"

Feng Ming's acting skills were flawless. But no flaw was the biggest flaw. Not to mention Xie Chian's extremely keen intuition.

When they first met, Feng Ming was playing the piano. At that time, Feng Ming didn't know that Xie Chian and the others would approach the music classroom, so that was his true reaction. After discovering them, he gave reasons that he hoped the souls would rest in peace, creating a kind and glorious image.

Can normal people still have the mind to play piano in that environment?

Feng Ming's remarks deceived Liang Yifei and Chen Huihui. Xie Chian didn't believe it from the beginning.

Later, Feng Ming killed the boy with the knife. It was a fatal blow, hitting the key point, and was very clean and beautiful. It directly reminded Xie Chian of the boy who was stabbed to death by a knife in the toilet cubicle of the dormitory building.

So far, it could be said to be a coincidence. It was the knife in Feng Ming's hand that really let Xie Chian determine that Feng Ming had a problem.

The knife was a very ordinary fruit knife with a blood stain on the handle. With this as basis, it could be distinguished from other fruit knives.

And such a knife, Xie Chian had seen it.