Chapter 119

His whole body seemed to be soaked in warm water, washing its every pore. After a long period of fatigue, such a baptism made people feel very comfortable.

Xie Chian woke up and found himself lying on the bed at his home. The shirt he's wearing was the same as before, but it was clean and intact. The blood was gone. Even the wounds on his body healed without medicine, there was no trace of any injury.

There was no longer the dull pain in his ribs, and all his skin injuries had recovered.

It was really like playing a game. After clearing the dungeon, you will return to the city to resurrect and be in a full blood state.

It's like having a dream.

When Xie Chian saw the extra card beside the bed, he knew it wasn't a dream.

It's a card with a simple but elegant pattern. It's mainly black and the design was simple. On the front, there was a gold-plated number 1, and there was a skull on the bottom.

Several notes were written on the back of the card.

You have three days off.Only with death can you quit the game.Do not disclose game-related information to ordinary people.Please be sure to keep this card. If you lose it, you will be responsible for the consequences.Wishing you a happy game.

There were also three gold flowered English letters SSS at the bottom.

Xie Chian dropped the card without any expression.

He picked up the phone on the bedside. The cell phone ran out of power at school before. Xie Chian took out the charger, plugged it in, and powered the phone on.

The date in the phone showed that today was Saturday, and it was currently nine o'clock in the morning. He did indeed spend six days in school.

Ignoring the danger of electrocution, Xie Chian opened Baidu Baike and search for "Dongyang Second High School." The entire school was blocked, and all the teachers and students of the school died. There must be some news about such a big event.

Xie Chian believed that the supernatural game organizer must have a method to cover it up, and he was very curious about this method.

The search engine quickly jumped out of the interface, showing a lot of search results. Xie Chian clicked on Baidu Baike. His eyes fell on a picture, and all of a sudden, his whole body was cold to the bone.

...The Dongyang Second High School shown in Baidu Baike was clearly the original Dongyang Third High School.

The existence of the entire Second High School had been wiped out.

Xie Chian didn't know what he was feeling at the moment. It was probably the feeling that his views in life were shaken.

We live in this world, playing computer and mobile games. The game world was virtual, and could be considered as a pastime for us. We don't care about the life and death of the game characters, and we don't feel that they have real feelings.

In the game world, we're the masters.

But what if the world we live in was just a game in the eyes of a higher dimensional life? That this was just their fiction.

It's also our reality.

Many people had thought about this idea before, thinking about whether the world we live in was real, but most just think about it. Everything was just speculation and cannot be verified.

Now Xie Chian had seen it.

He quit the Baidu interface and opened the chat app and contacts. Unsurprisingly, all the contact information of those high school classmates disappeared. As if those people never existed in the world, everything was just Xie Chian's conjecture.

The Escape Gameजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें