Chapter 20

However, Xie Chian’s extremely unconcerned performance really deceived everyone. Sun Quanyong waved his hand: “Go, go. But Xie Chian, why don’t you ask Liang Yifei to come with you? Zhou Yiyan is less courageous than you.”

Xie Chian had good relations with everyone in the room. But Liang Yifei was in his upper bunk and back desk, so the two of them were the most familiar.

Xie Chian laughed: “Didn’t he just say that both his hands and feet are soft? He’s still lying in my bed at the moment, he doesn’t have enough energy to walk.”

Liang Yifei wanted to hit someone.

I will jump up now and blow your head up with a punch to tell you if I have any strength!!

They had such a funny dialogue. Zhou Yiyan also slowly straightened up, put on his slippers and stood up.

It could be seen that he was a little unwell and he kept holding his belly, but he still didn’t refuse Xie Chian.

Zhou Yiyan slowly moved towards Xie Chian, and whispered: “Let’s go.”

Xie Chian opened the door, and the two went out together.

The corridor was dark and long.

Xie Chian walked slowly in front, Zhou Yiyan followed slowly behind, and no one spoke.

When they arrived at the bathroom, Xie Chian took out the contents of this pants’ pocket and stuffed it into Zhou Yiyan’s hands.

“I’ll go to the toilet,” Xie Chian said, “You wait here. Hurry up and finish eating.”

Originally, he went to the bathroom just to give food in secret to Zhou Yiyan. But when he came, he really also wanted to solve his physiological needs.

The public restroom was divided into two parts. Outside was the sink, where you wash your face and brush your teeth. There was a small sliding door in the middle.

Xie Chian opened the door and went in. Zhou Yiyan stood outside, looking at the piece of warm chocolate in his hand, stunned, and quickly tore the package to eat it.

It was a little weird to eat in the bathroom, but Zhou Yiyan only thought that the feeling in his heart right now was strange. He ate the chocolate in his mouth, he didn’t even taste it. His heart was swollen and aching, just like it was crying.

Zhou Yiyan finished the chocolate, Xie Chian also walked out of the toilets. He was about to leave when he suddenly perked up his ears and heard the sound of water dripping.

The water had stopped, where did the sound of water droplets come from?

Xie Chian turned on the flashlight of his phone and found an abnormality under one of the cubicles.

The red liquid poured out from underneath, falling drop by drop along the steps, accumulating a small puddle on the tiled floor.

Tick-tock, tick-tock.

Xie Chian stood there for two seconds and walked over.

He slowly reached out and opened the cubicle door.

The toilet was dark. The faint moonlight poured in through the cracks in the window, illuminating the man’s pale face.

There was a boy sitting on the toilet. His head was tilted, staring like a pair of dead fish eyes. There was still fear lingering in his gaze. There was a big hole in his chest, and blood was pouring out from it.

Outside the door, Zhou Yiyan saw that Xie Chian had not come out for a long time. A little worried, he whispered: “Xie-ge, are you still there?”

This was a little funny. If Xie Chian was not inside, was it possible that the he had evaporated?

Xie Chian looked at the recently dead corpse in front of him and didn’t answer.

“Xie-ge…” Zhou Yiyan’s voice was trembling, after all, the situation had quite an effect on people, “I’ll come in.”

“Don’t come in.” Xie Chian let out a low voice.

The echo in the empty bathroom was a bit loud.

Zhou Yiyan did not move as he was told.

Xie Chian closed the door with a cold face, blocking the horrifying sight of the male corpse.

The dead boy’s cubicle was on the left side of the toilet he just went into.

While he was urinating, a dead person was dripping blood next door.

It was really stimulating.

It’s fortunate that Xie Chian was so calm, someone else would be able to perform a fancy Groundhog Screaming on the spot.

Xie Chian opened the door with a cold expression.