Chapter 8

Xie Chian did not ask again.

He was not a policeman, nor a forensic doctor. However, of course, he will not be idle. Knowing that there was a corpse in the broadcasting room, he wanted to go there. What bothered Xie Chian was the fact that the person who killed Li Hao was not the same as the one who killed the girl.

The north and south buildings had a five-minute distance between them. The time when the girl died was close to the time when Li Hao died. It was impossible that it was the work of the same person.

Thirty minutes after the mysterious broadcast said that “those who did not kill anyone within three days will be executed,” there were already two people killed.

Can a person’s bottom line really be so low?

Liang Yifei probably calmed down a bit. He was not muttering anymore, but his hands still couldn’t stop shaking. Xie Chian asked him softly: “Liang Yifei, are you alright?”

“…not okay,” Liang Yifei looked up at Xie Chian, putting out a long face, “Xie Chian, how is your courage so big.” He completely forgot that he laughed at Xie Chian for being too timid not long ago.

He won’t notice if he didn’t compare, but Xie Chian being so calm was really frightening.

Xie Chian: “……”

Liang Yifei reluctantly cheered himself up: “No, I have to be calm. I still have to protect Mi Xue. I don’t know how Mi Xue is now, is she very scared?”

Mi Xue was a girl in Class 3. Liang Yifei had a crush on her for two years and did not dare pursue her. When they were talking in their room each night, Liang Yifei opened and closed his mouth just to talk about his goddess. His roommates were all forced to listen.

Lin Chaowen couldn’t listen anymore: “Come on, you are so scared yet you still want to protect someone?”

This was another roommate.

“Scram, the one I’m protecting is not you,” Liang Yifei replied in disgust.

Lin Chaowen said: “You wish to protect others, but do you not see them looking down on you?”

Xie Chian frowned slightly. The mutual roasting in their dormitory was fine, but it was a little too much to talk about this. After all, the whole of unit 502 knew how much Liang Yifei liked Mi Xue. Lin Chaowen was a bit traumatized.

Liang Yifei flew into a rage: “Lin Chaowen, do you want to fight?”

“Go on, hit me––“

Xie Chian said: “Okay, stop it.”

Lin Chaowen curled his lips and stopped talking.

The mood here was not pleasant. Plus, the large group who went out came back lifelessly. The expressions on their faces weren’t really good to look at.

When they arrived at the school gate, there was already a crowd of people. It looked like it was not only their class who wanted to find out what’s happening.

The students of each class were silent as they looked at the wall.

The gate really disappeared.

Someone tried to climb the wall, smash the window of the security room, but all of them failed without exception.

As people looked at the cold wall, their hearts gradually collapsed.

Someone fell to the ground and cried.

What’s happening was already beyond normal reason.

“What, are you crying!” With a roar, a boy with a huge body build kicked the howling student on the ground, “Your cries are annoying!”

The student cried even harder after being kicked like this.

“Still crying! Still crying!” The boy who beat people raised his fist and targeted the student’s flesh, “I think you want to die!”

Blood oozed out of the boy’s body, and he gradually stopped moving.

The people around looked towards this way. Some were panicked, some were impassive, some wanted to step forward but then stopped, and some couldn’t bear to look straight and just closed their eyes.

Nobody intervened.

The school was sealed off by mysterious forces, so murder was not illegal in this situation. The frequent killings were the only qualification for survival… The former campus had become a natural arena. It had broken through the shackles of law and morality, and aroused the darkness within people’s hearts.

When people were fearful to the extreme, this feeling could easily turn into anger. They will do things that they didn’t dare do before.

With this, every little emotion will be infinitely amplified.

Breaking through one’s psychological defense was actually not that difficult. It won’t take three days for a fragile and immaculate person to raise a butcher’s knife in order to draw blood.

The students who came back from the school gate looked ashen.