Chapter 41

“Shh, say it softly!” The vice-principal hurried to cover Teacher Wang’s mouth.

“What are you afraid of? There’s no one else here.” Teacher Wang muttered.

Tong Yihui noiselessly backed away a bit.

His mind was a little chaotic now.

“Dead is dead, were there still few dead in the school? You yourself said that,” Teacher Wang saw the vice-principal’s gloomy face and bluffed, “Why is your face becoming this ugly? Was it that… Deng Lijuan, you killed her?”

“Shut up!” The vice-principal was poked in the right mark and became irritated. “If it wasn’t because you urged me to steal the key, I wouldn’t have accidentally pushed the woman down the stairs that she fell to death! If investigated by the outside people, you are also responsible for this. We are in the same boat now.”

He was still smart. He didn’t admit that he had deliberately killed someone. He concealed the fact that Teacher Deng was tortured and killed by him after she was still alive in the time after she fell.

“Steal? I asked you to take and deceive, who knew that you could kill people! I’m telling you that this had nothing to do with me,” Teacher Wang immediately cleared responsibility.

“You want to stay out of the matter? Okay, don’t eat if you are can.”

“You bastard, when you were sleeping with the old woman––what was that sound?”

It was Tong Yihui. He accidentally dropped a box of toothpaste on the shelf to the floor in panic and was noticed.

Tong Yihui covered his mouth and got up. He slammed open the back door of the small supermarket and ran wildly.

The cold wind blew and his face hurt.

There were tears in those starry eyes.

When Xie Chian woke up, he saw the clock hanging above the blackboard. It was already past five. The sky outside was overcast.

High school had a strict study time. There was a clock in every classroom. Even the music classroom was equipped with one.

Xie Chian didn’t quite understand why.

After all, there was no music class in the third year of high school. The music classroom had always been for decoration.

Xie Chian turned his head again. He saw Liang Yifei and Chen Huihui staring at him with their eyes.

Xie Chian was a little lost: “What did I do that you’re looking at me?”

Liang Yifei whispered: “We’re not looking at you, we just don’t know what we should do.”

Not everyone dared to sleep in a coma like these two.

Xie Chian glanced at the piano. Feng Ming was sleeping peacefully on its cover.

His chin that rested on the chair for a whole afternoon was a bit sore. Xie Chian got up and moved around.

Feng Ming seemed to feel something happening over there and woke up.

“What time is it?” He didn’t seem to be awake yet, so he asked in a daze.

Chen Huihui replied: “Five twenty.”

“Huh?” Feng Ming whispered, “It’s time for dinner…”

When he said that, everyone present felt a little hungry.

Xie Chian was okay. His appetite was fortunately not big. He only ate a piece of bread in the afternoon, but he was not very hungry now.

Liang Yifei’s appetite was more than twice that of Xie Chian, and now he feels a little empty. Chen Huihui touched her belly. She didn’t eat lunch, and breakfast was left over from yesterday…

Liang Yifei still had some food in his pocket, but in front of Feng Ming, he did not dare to take it out casually.

Who knew what he’d think if he saw it? At this moment, food was life, one won’t be able to stand the temptation.

Liang Yifei maintained his defensive heart.

None of the three of them answered. Feng Ming took a black one-shoulder bag under the piano. He opened the zipper, took out a few small cakes, and placed it on the piano cover without any hesitation.

He also raised his head and asked the three of them: “Do you want it?”