Chapter 87

It's too late.

No matter who was present, including Ye Zeyu herself, she knew this very well.

She thought, since she was born with her brother, so they could just die together.

She really, really, couldn't hold on...

But she heard a sigh.

"Xiao Yu, brother had accompanied you to your last journey. You should also accompany me to mine."

Did this mean to die together?

Then, Ye Zeyu wasn't afraid.

What's so terrible about living and dying with her brother?

In the next second, Ye Zeyu's expression became horrified.

Ge, what are you trying to do?

Three.

Ye Zehao used force to break free from Ye Zeyu's grip and got off from her back. His actions were gentle but firm. Ye Zeyu, who had already lost her strength, let him go easily.

Two.

Ye Zehao took Ye Zeyu's hand and rushed to the gate of the field. Every step pressed on the wound on his thigh, tearing it again. The blood was dripping and it was painful, but he didn't say a word. He just dragged Ye Zeyu and ran.

One.

At the last meter, he pushed Ye Zeyu fiercely into the gate of the playground. Standing one meter away, he closed the gate and revealed a last smile.

Bang!

Ye Zeyu turned her head eagerly.

She saw her brother just like this... just like this... in front of her, less than a meter away, turned from a living person into a pile of bloody flesh suddenly.

She could even feel the warmth of blood splashing on her face.

Those broken pieces of flesh were from the flesh and blood of her other half.

Ye Zeyu thought that she would shout, but she realized that she couldn't say anything.

Why... She knelt on the ground unsupported. Her hands were shaking as she touched the blood on the ground. She watched as her hand that was held by that person become stained by his blood at this moment. Her eyes were blank.

You will accompany me to my last journey, and I will accompany you to yours. It turned out to be that.

Why did you protect me in the end?

Why not let me die with you!

It's so cruel to let me watch you dying in front of me... it's so cruel! Who allowed you to make your own way! Ye Zehao, I hate you, I hate you!!

Ye Zeyu covered her face and cried aloud.

Some people were smiling due to love, others were distraught in hatred.

More people looked indifferent. Some were even gloating, rejoicing that they had one less opponent. Others felt that the girl was crying too loudly and wanted to kill her impatiently.

Xie Chian suddenly remembered that sentence again.

Lu Xun once said that the sorrows and joys of humans were not related.

I just find them noisy.

_

Ye Zeyu crying like this was actually very dangerous. Seven o'clock had arrived. People have gathered and the battle was about to begin. Ye Zeyu, who had just lost her brother and was collapsed in despair, wouldn't attract people's sympathy. She would only be set as an easy target.

But fortunately, the bottle of mineral water that Xie Chian left on the steps of the stage's left side – which everyone thought of as a bottle of grape juice – was finally discovered.

There was a female corpse on the steps. The mineral water was placed under the corpse, making it look like she was tightly guarding it when she died. It was possible that the murderer rushed to escape after killing her. He only took her backpack and missed the drink in the girl's arms... No matter what the truth was, everyone could only think of this reason as to how this bottle was here. In short, it was impossible for someone to place it here on purpose to harm others.

Why do you ask? This was an environment where water resources were more expensive than lives. Everyone was generally on the verge of death from thirst. Which idiot would choose to waste a bottle of drink to harm people? Wasn't it a waste of god's gifts?