Chapter 29

When the boy saw two tall boys popping out of the classroom, he was immediately astonished.

It was only Xie Chian’s build that was thin, but he had a height of 1.76 meters.

Liang Yifei was even closer to 1.8 meters and looked very strong.

The boy was at most 1.7 meters tall, born and lived as a little dwarf. His thin arms and legs looked like it lacked exercise, yet he had the audacity to rob girls.

The boy was frightened, but he was unwilling to let the bread go. He cursed a few words: “At this time, you could still be a hero. Either you’ll carry this burden all the way, or she’ll still end up dead anyhow! Why waste a piece of bread…”

Xie Chian replied: “If you keep on talking nonsense and waste my time, I will let you know such a thing as a waste of life.”

“…” The boy ran off dully.

Liang Yifei had blasted off the storm in his heart due to Xie-ge’s power. He quickly asked the girl: “Are you alright?”

The girl flinched.

Liang Yifei was a little embarrassed.

Xie Chian asked, “Should we go in and rest for a while?”

He was good-looking and had a nice voice, plus he just drove away the boy. The girl hesitated and actually nodded.

So she followed two strange boys into the art classroom.

Liang Yifei followed behind, feeling heartbroken.

This was the era of looking at the faces.

If his appearance was half as high as Xie-ge, he won’t be afraid to confess to his goddess for three years.

Looking back on the girl, Xie Chian did not lock the door.

“What’s your name? What class?” In order to relieve the girl’s tension, Liang Yifei tried to chat with her.

The girl lowered her head: “…Wei Yao. From the second year, Class 1.”

“Ah, what a coincidence. You will be in the same class as we are now in the next year,” Liang Yifei relied on his strength to talk awkwardly.

Wei Yao: “……”

Liang Yifei began to have nothing to say: “Where did you bread come from? It’s hard to find food in school now, right?”

Wei Yao squeezed the bread in her hand in horror.

Xie Chian can’t bear to listen: “You shut up.”

Don’t speak if you don’t know how to chat.

Liang Yifei gave an aggrieved “oh.”

Wei Yao was holding the bread tightly, that her knuckles had turned white.

Xie Chian calmly said: “Eat if you want, we won’t rob you.”

Wei Yao looked up in a daze. She shook her head hurriedly.

Although she was very hungry, this was not the time to eat. If she ate it, she will have nothing. If she didn’t eat what’s in her hand, good or bad, at least there will be a psychological comfort.

In the art classroom, Wei Yao sat in the corner with her knees wrapped around her. She held the bread in her arms, shaking from time to time. Xie Chian consciously left a safe distance from her, and Liang Yifei naturally followed his Xie-ge.

Liang Yifei said, “Xie-ge, our lunch…” He didn’t know how the classroom was now, but their food was still in the classroom, so they had to go back.

Xie Chian felt that Liang Yifei’s EQ was hopeless.

Wei Yao over there was obviously shocked at any food-related topic. She thought that the whole world was going to grab her bread. Plus, Liang Yifei had also continuously raised the topic about food.

Wei Yao moved her lips, wanting to speak but hesitating.

Xie Chian noticed: “What do you want to say?”

Wei Yao whispered: “The bread was given to me by Teacher Deng from the small supermarket… She didn’t have much, but there should still be some…”

Xie Chian’s eyes were slightly cold: “How many people have you told this news?”

Wei Yao hurriedly said: “No more! You helped me, so I told you.”

Xie Chian calmed down: “Don’t tell others next time, even if they helped you.”

Teacher Deng had helped people. If these people would inform others the source of food, either due to kindness or coercion, it would be passed to many. Twenty would pass on to a hundred. By that time, Teacher Deng would be in danger.

Xie Chian decided to go to the supermarket to check the situation.

Xie Chian went out and asked Wei Yao: “Are you going to go with us?”

Wei Yao hesitated for a while, then shook her head.

After she saw the horror outside, she just wanted to hide in the room until the end of the day.

Moreover, she did not know either of these boys. Can they protect her at any critical moment?

Xie Chian didn’t force it. After all, he just asked casually.

After the two left, the art classroom looked empty again.

Wei Yao locked the door inside, leaned back against the door, and felt a loss.

Her next move… What was she going to do?

Time passed by minute after seconds, the suffering was prolonged infinitely.

Wei Yao saw the painting.

She walked over and looked at it.

The warm and bright tones, along with the implication of hope, gave her a little comfort at the moment of feeling at a loss.

Click––

The sound of a key being turned.

It made the hairs on Wei Yao’s entire body stand on end.

Someone was coming! And that person had a key!

Wei Yao turned around in horror. The classroom door was opened, the sunlight entered, and carried with the wind was the smell of blood.

The man’s long body stood in light and shadow. His face was not visible. His posture was elegant and his voice was pleasant.

“Hmm? A visitor had come.”