Chapter 110

There was a faint smile in the handsome eyes of the young man. He spoke extremely softly, but the coldness of the words made Ye Zeyu shudder.

Situ Yue's pupils trembled lightly, her eyes drooping.

She didn't dare to bet her place in Feng Ming's heart. He could definitely kill her without hesitation.

Feng Ming paused.

Situ Yue guessed right. If he killed Situ Yue, he could exchange it with Xie Chian's trust, and Feng Ming wouldn't hesitate. For the sake of his favorite character, what was sacrificing Situ Yue?

The problem was that this situation cannot happen.

Feng Ming knew very well that if he really cut off his last family, Xie Chian would immediately act on him.

Again, Xie Chian really hates those devoid of humanity. Although Feng Ming was completely black on Xie Chian's eyes, but the identity of his younger sister was the final test of his humanity.

If he didn't kill, Xie Chian may still believe him again. If he killed, then there was no room for change.

Feng Ming had consciously understood Xie Chian's thoughts.

So he didn't do it, and made a look saying "I look ruthless but I can't actually do it."

"Chian, you always make me embarrassed."

The handsome young man sighed, helplessly pitiful.

Situ Yue's heart was almost touched. She should know better than Xie Chian that Feng Ming was full of lies and deceit, but she never gave up and always hoped for him.

Feng Ming didn't attack Situ Yue.

Xie Chian put away the folding knife and slowly walked towards Feng Ming. Situ Yue's eyes were fixed on him and she was on guard.

"Get out of the way." Feng Ming said softly, "I haven't fallen to the point of asking you to protect me."

He didn't show that he cared about Situ Yue, his tone was even indifferent. What could be said was another kind of protection.

He was a good brother with a duplicity.

He was acting all the time. He could change his approach anytime and anywhere in response to Xie Chian's attitude.

Situ Yue hesitated for a moment, but she listened to Feng Ming's words and took a step back. She stared at Xie Chian with full vigilance.

Xie Chian walked to Feng Ming, stretched out a hand to him who was half kneeling on the ground, as if to pull him up.

The corner of Feng Ming's mouth twitched very lightly. His eyes revealed the joy of being trusted. He reached out to hold Xie Chian.

Sure enough, he guessed right. No matter how ruthless Xie Chian looked on the surface, he was always a softhearted person. As long as he showed a little kindness, Xie Chian can...

Feng Ming's thoughts stopped abruptly. Because at the moment he was about to hold Xie Chian's hand, the folding knife was unsheathed. Xie Chian quickly and accurately pierced Feng Ming's right hand. The incident happened suddenly, Feng Ming didn't have time to react.

"Uh..." Feng Ming cried out in pain. He quickly retracted his bloody right hand and frowned fiercely.

Under the severe pain, he lost his smile. He stared at Xie Chian with gloomy eyes, like a poisonous snake: "Didn't I pass your test?"

"What test? What are you talking about?" Xie Chian held the knife, as if mocking Feng Ming's innocence, "No matter if you kill her or not, I will kill you anyway."

Feng Ming: "......" He had never seen such a person who didn't follow the common routine.

Since he was going to be killed anyway, why did he say that he could be trusted by killing Situ Yue? He was given a multiple-choice question, but in the end, there was no answer. It was simply a preposition.

Feng Ming didn't ask, but Xie Chian read his thoughts.

Xie Chian asked: "Is it fun to play with people?"

Feng Ming liked to play with others so much, he should have a taste of being fooled.