Chapter 53

That girl looked more beautiful and weaker than Mi Xue, but she got rid of someone’s life. They watched the girl pierce a boy’s neck with a pair of scissors in front of them, and then she turned their eyes to them…

In order to survive, Lin Chaowen chose to push Mi Xue out without hesitation, and ran away with his backpack.

He thought the girl would catch up, but the girl just killed Mi Xue and looked at him with a smile. She looked for a while, then turned around and left.

“It’s not me who wants to get rid of you.” The girl with waist-length long hair dropped the sentence cheerfully.

Lin Chaowen didn’t dare to think about what she meant, only knowing that he had escaped temporarily.

…Then he met Xie Chian.

Seeing Xie Chian at this time, it was not a surprise but a fright.

There was a reason why Liang Yifei had been a stupid fork for three years and why Xie Chian seemed to be a weak chicken that needed protection. It’s because Xie Chian was so pale and thin that people were very protective. He didn’t even want to think about Xie Chian’s annual school sports championship, which made the whole class invincible each year.

Xie Chian glanced at him, then walked towards him. The first sentence he asked was: “Why is Liang Yifei’s bag in your hand?”

Lin Chaowen gritted his teeth and didn’t want to answer.

……

Five minutes later, Lin Chaowen, who was tied into a ball of zongzi with a hemp rope, was thrown at the entrance of the sports equipment room.

The dusty sports equipment room was puffed up with dust and choked his nose. Xie Chian was expressionless when he saw Liang Yifei’s body covered in blood, pounded by a baseball bat.

“You really are…stupid to death.”

The young boy’s low voice echoed in the cramped equipment room, but no one responded.

Xie Chian dragged Lin Chaowen in. He rubbed the blood-stained baseball bat and squatted in front of Lin Chaowen. One couldn’t hear the joy and anger in his voice: “You killed him with this thing?”

Lin Chaowen’s eyes wanted to snap: “It’s not me, I didn’t kill him! It was Mi Xue!”

“Oh.” Xie Chi answered faintly and dropped the baseball bat.

A glimmer of hope appeared in Lin Chaowen’s eyes: “Chian, let me go. We are roommates, classmates of three years together. We are brothers!” His eyes suddenly became horrified, “Xie-ge, Xie-ge, I’m wrong, Xie-ge, don’t—”

Xie Chian put down the baseball bat, but picked up a shot-put ball.

“I heard that smashing this will hurt more. Would you like to try?” Xie Chian asked him for his opinion very gently.

“Xie Chian, no, we have known each other for three years!!!” Lin Chaowen was almost hoarse.

“Liang Yifei has known you for three years, have you been merciful?”

Xie Chian was holding the heavy shot. In front of Lin Chaowen’s desperate eyes, he let go of his hold.

The room was silent.

Xie Chian squatted for a long time.

He squatted longer compared to when Zhou Yiyan died.

The two people who died in this sports equipment room were his three-year partners and roommates. They had also hooked their shoulders and backs together, talked happily and laughed, teamed up to play games, and stayed up late to solve problems.

Also, they had no enmity that he was aware of in the least.

Finally, he stood up. He scanned the circle of sports equipment with unwavering eyes, and picked up a javelin.

The sharp end of the javelin can be used as a weapon, but a javelin was very long and it was not convenient to carry around.

Xie Chian put the javelin on an old table, found a fulcrum, and broke it hard.

The indestructible javelin broke easily.

He did the same as he broke another one as a backup.

He took the broken tip in his hand, picked up Liang Yifei’s backpack on the ground, and left the sports equipment room.