Chapter 59

There was a moment of loss in his nice eyes.

Countless people had thought that this escape game was a nightmare, but Xie Chian had been awake. In this cruel reality, he felt distorted for the first time.

In this killing-themed game, he was always protecting all kinds of people. But he couldn't save any of them.

He wanted to go back and find Zhou Yiyan, but he jumped off the building. He didn't take Wei Yao, and she died in the art classroom. He didn't kill the vice-principal, and then the vice-principal killed Teacher Deng and defiled the head teacher. He didn't stay with the head teacher after the accident, which caused Song Qingyun to commit suicide. He didn't let Liang Yifei in following him to find the vice-principal, so he died. He left Tong Yihui to find Liang Yifei, but he didn't survive. He saved Chen Huihui, but in the end, she wanted to kill him and she hated him for saving her.

He always seemed to be self-defeating.

When Xie Chian did these things, he never felt that his decisions were wrong. He thought that every choice was the most suitable, but the chain reaction of the combination was... terrible.

Perhaps he shouldn't have thought of saving people in a killing environment from the very beginning. He even got involved in this inexplicable game and couldn't save himself.

He protected others, but who will protect him?

A vague shadow flashed in Xie Chian's mind for a moment, but it was too fast for him to catch. Then, he heard a rapid "Careful!" He instinctively turned sideways to avoid the splashing blood.

There were still dots of liquid on his white shirt, so the new blood fused with his blood.

After Xie Chian recovered, he saw that Feng Ming stabbed the boy's heart with a fruit knife. His clean fingers were clearly on the handle of the knife. The white knife went in and when pulled out, it became a dazzling bright red knife.

As the boy fell, Feng Ming showed a slightly confused expression.

This boy just took advantage of Xie Chian's absent mindedness to attack him. But he was killed by Feng Ming who arrived in time.

Feng Ming looked at his hand in a daze, "I... killed him?"

He looked at Xie Chian helplessly. His handsome face was showing a heart-shattering fragility: "Chian, I... he wanted to attack you... I'm... I don't know..." His beautiful eyes floated sadly. His eyes were red and his voice was low.

"...I just want to protect you."

Xie Chian looked at him without blinking.

There were shocking bloodstains in his back, and the blood was attached to his flesh. However, he seemed to feel no pain.

"Protect me?" He tilted his head and laughed.

Feng Ming nodded nervously. He did not dare look at the corpse on the ground. When he saw Xie Chian's bloody back, his face changed: "You are injured!"

Xie Chian said something in a low voice anyway.

It didn't matter to him if there were injuries or fractures in his body.

"No, it should hurt." Feng Ming looked more worried than Xie Chian, "Shall I accompany you to the school infirmary?"

Xie Chian glanced at Feng Ming and tacitly consented.

They were silent all the way to the school infirmary. Both Xie Chian and Feng Ming had blood stains on their bodies. Each had weapons in their hands. No one who had their eyes open dared to approach them.

As they were approaching the infirmary, Xie Chian suddenly asked, "Where did your knife come from?"

Feng Ming was taken aback. He hesitated and said, "I took it from the office." He looked at the knife that he had just used to kill someone with complicated eyes.

Since there were fruits in the teacher's office, it was not unusual that there was a fruit knife.

"At first, I was just intending to protect myself." Feng Ming explained in a hurry. "I don't have the heart to hurt others, I was just guarding against others. I really didn't want to kill..."

"I don't believe it." Xie Chian had already seen the door of the infirmary and stepped in, "Thank you for what happened just now."

The school infirmary was in a mess.

The room was obviously turned over. There was still blood on the floor. The documents on the desk were messy. Many of them were scattered in the ground with black footprints. The chair fell down and there were blood stains on the wall. The whole scene was full of fighting traces.