Chapter 24

The other people in 502 were stunned.

It happened without warning.

“This, no, this… this is too sudden, this…” Liang Yifei said incoherently.

This was a roommate who had been together with them day and night for three years.

Even if Zhou Yiyan’s presence was weak, he couldn’t talk to the other people in the bedroom when Xie Chian was away, but…

They all looked at Xie Chian worriedly.

After all, Xie Chian had the best relationship with Zhou Yiyan in the dormitory, and he usually took care of Zhou Yiyan.

But Xie Chian just squatted for a minute then stood up again. He lowered his eyes and said lightly, “Let’s go.”

Sun Quanyong and the others were shocked at Xie Chian’s calmness.

Liang Yifei came forward and whispered: “Xie-ge, I know you feel uncomfortable… Don’t bear it inside. If you want to cry, just cry.”

Xie Chian glanced at him: “Isn’t this line classic enough?”

It seemed like when every sad person, who had endured not to cry, will hear such consolation, it would be followed by a heart-piercing cry.

It would be terrible if there was no comfort felt in that sentence.

But Xie-ge was not such a person!

It was impossible to cry, it was impossible in this life.

Liang Yifei: “…” He really wanted to comfort people. However, Xie-ge was extremely powerful. Xie-ge was invincible.

Xie Chian had already left quickly, so the others hurriedly followed. Zhao Haojie hesitated: “We’ll just leave like this? Leave Zhou Yiyan alone… no?”

Xie Chian was expressionless: “There will be more and more people dying in the future. Everyone is too busy taking care of themselves. Will there still time to collect the bodies of others?”

If they were about to delay any longer, the bunch of people upstairs who had gone mad would rush down.

502 people: “……”

That was true, but only saying it was a bit awkward.

And Xie Chian’s words also made everyone’s heart sink.

More and more people will die…

What about them? Will they die too?

Or… will they kill people?

When they thought of the latter, they were so affected that they quickly withdrew this terrible idea.

“Xie-ge, where are we going now?” Liang Yifei asked.

“Let’s go the classroom.”

Going to the classroom was actually meaningless. It was impossible for the school to continue classes now. But it didn’t make much sense to go to other places, let alone Xie Chian, since their food was still in the classroom.

When the group arrived in the classroom, there were already scattered people inside. It was only less than six o’clock, no one would come to the classroom this early. It was just that today, there was a riot in the male dormitory building, and many people escaped.

Seeing Xie Chian and the others walk in, Gao He asked, “How is the dormitory building now?”

“It’s crazy! Completely crazy!” Sun Quanyong said, “What the hell is going on?”

They were woken up by Xie Chian from their sleep, and they started running before they figured out what was going on. They were all confused.

“Isn’t it the 506 group,” Wang Wei scratched his head irritably. “In the morning, they went crazy and started killing each other. It influenced the whole building.”

The battle that was about to start only needed a trigger. As soon as 506 collapsed, it immediately collapsed everyone.

506 was a unit of the Class 2 next door. The atmosphere in Class 2 had always been very bad. There were a lot of gangsters and they fight if they didn’t agree with each other. It was normal for them to kill first.

When others saw that it was Wang Wei who was talking, they suddenly didn’t speak.

…Wang Wei had also killed someone.

When Wang Wei saw this, he became even more anxious: “I’m different from them! I was not careful – forget it.” He was suddenly dejected, “In any case, I need to do it anyway, and when I’ll get out I’ll let myself be caught by the police. Yes, the premise is that I need to be able to get out first!”

“……”

Almost everyone had thought of such an idea in their hearts,

Wang Wei, who had already killed, at least won’t need to worry about being executed on the third day.

Xie Chian’s thoughts were about another thing.

He thought of the male corpse in the toilet last night, Li Hao who died in the broadcasting room, and the dead girl in the surveillance footage.

Compared with accidental deaths, manslaughters, and the killings under the mental breakdown of everyone, the real demons were hidden in the hands of those who had died first.

In the beginning, before most people were forced to kill, someone had already raised butcher knives.

This kind of murderer was either psychologically more likely to collapse than other people, their emotions more easily overwhelmed, so they did impulsive things.

Or else… It was someone cold-blooded, a person with an anti-social personality, with the potential of committing murder.

This sudden event was a devastating blow to ordinary people. But for that kind of murderer, it was just to untie the shackles in their heart and release their violent beast. In such a closed environment, with the rule that one must need to kill, it just became a natural slaughterhouse and an ultimate amusement park for that person.

Xie Chian only hoped that there would be no such peculiarity in the school.