Chapter 51

Xie Chian almost searched the entire floor.

Instead of finding the vice principal, he found Teacher Wang first.

Only that Teacher Wang was already dead when he found her. A high-heeled shoe was inserted into her eyes, and her hair was torn off a lot. It was painful to look at.

Xie Chian recognized the high heels that belonged to another female teacher in the school.

He heard that the female teacher and Teacher Wang competed together for the position of teaching director. The qualification was for older people than her age bracket, but it was Teacher Wang who got it in the end. He didn’t know if it was because of the improper relationship between Teacher Wang and the vice-principal.

The adult world was always complicated.

Xie Chian found the vice principal in an office.

The office door was locked from inside. Xie Chian heard the movement inside and kicked it without hesitation.

He didn’t know if it’s because the office door was smaller than the supermarket warehouse door, or Xie Chian’s strength was bigger than the average person. In short, the door was easily kicked open by Xie Chian.

The cursing of the vice-principal and the call for help of the head teacher were silent for a moment.

The vice-principal’s fat body was pressed against Song Qingyun, and his pants had half-fallen. There were messy clothes on the ground, and the scene was horrible.

Xie Chian’s eyes were shrouded in gloom.

Without a word, he took out the hemp rope in his pocket, strangled the vice-principal’s neck, and forcibly dragged him away from Song Qingyun.

The vice-principal began to struggle violently, his eyes bulged, and he desperately tried to pull the rope around his neck with his hands. This was the instinctive reaction of all those who had their necks strangled.

That greasy face gradually turned blue, and blue veins burst out, but the hands holding the other end of the rope did not relax.

The five slender fingers were wrapped around the rope that drained the life of the vice-principal. A faint turquoise blood vessel can be seen on the snow-white wrist. The youth’s long body was handsome, like white impermanence pulling a chain to remove a soul.

Gradually, the vice-principal struggled less and less, and he didn’t move anymore.

Xie Chian’s eyes fell indifferently.

It’s so easy to kill a person.

Song Qingyun still laid on the desk in a daze and remained it as it was. Her eyes were hollow and she lost all her anger.

Xie Chian didn’t open his eyes. He picked up a coat from the ground and put it on Song Qingyun.

The head teacher probably didn’t want to see anyone at this time.

After Xie Chian put on her clothes, he gently exited the office and returned to the classroom where Tong Yihui was.

_

In the office, Song Qingyun’s stiff eyes moved.

She silently picked up the clothes on the ground and put them on one by one, and looked at the body of the vice-principal with a complicated expression.

Why was this happening?

From a teacher who had just graduated from a normal university and was enthusiastic about teaching and educating people, what was she now?

Song Qingyun was young and beautiful. The vice-principal had a lot of hints usually. She just made it think that she didn’t understand, and for this reason, she had been pushed aside in her work. But in a society under the rule of law, the vice-principal can’t do anything to her except for giving her some shoes to put on.

But who knew that after losing the restraint of the law, some people’s morality was so low.

It was hard to get out of a small area and become people’s honorable teacher. If she let her neighbors know that something like this happened to her, how many gossips should the family bear? How can she meet people?

Saliva can drown people.

They will not think that men were wrong. They will only say that women were imprudent. Poverty and ignorance, unenlightened and backwardness, this was why Song Qingyun desperately tried to leave towards the big city.

But everything was ruined now. As long as she thought of the rest of her life, Song Qingyun could feel the long despair.

What’s the point of being alive!

She rushed out of the office.

_

While Xie Chian was quickly returning to Tong Yihui in the classroom, a figure fell downstairs.

Song Qingyun committed suicide.

The young, beautiful and responsible teacher who gave lively and interesting lectures, who were easy-going to joke with them, and even gave food to students in times of crisis, committed suicide.

Xie Chian halted his footsteps.

……Had he been wrong?

He thought, after that happened, the head teacher should want to be alone for a while.

But why did she die in an instant?

Life was such a precious thing… and everyone wanted to live.