Chapter 1.1-Bus

The bus smelled like chicken manure.

    Cannot open the window, it is pouring rain outside the window.

    Min Hui was a little out of breath, so she had to press her face against the car window, trying to suck in some fresh air through the crack of the window.

    At this moment, the car stopped, the door opened, and the driver in front shouted: "Luo Tang is here, stop for ten minutes, there is a toilet next to the station snack shop, if you arrive at the station, if you want to use the toilet, get off the bus!"

    There was a commotion inside.

    The bus has been driving on the muddy mountain road for more than four hours. It has overtaken the tail once, blown out tires twice, and almost hit a mudslide. It is a miracle that it did not fall apart. 

    The passengers were very tired, more than half of them got up, some got off at the station, and some wanted to go out to "stretch their legs", and all of them crowded into the aisle.

    The so-called "toilet" was so dirty that there was nowhere to go, so Min Hui decided not to join in the fun. Fresh air poured in from the open car door, followed by moisture from the rain and the cold air from the mountains. Min Hui sneezed abruptly, and was about to close her eyes to rest when the girl seated with her suddenly stood up , gently pushed her: "Hi, I want to go to the bathroom, can you help me look at my bag?"

While talking, she pointed to a plaid canvas luggage bag under her feet.

    Min Hui nodded.

    "And this."

    The girl took off a small nylon bag and stuffed it into her hand, "All the important things are in it."

   "..."

   "Thank you." The girl smiled brightly, and before she nodded, she put on a pair
of A yellow jacket got out of the car with the crowd.

    Min Hui stared at the yellow back in dumbfounded: She had never met this person, even though she was seated together, she had never spoken seriously on the road, so she just handed things to herself so casually, she was drunk with such a big heart.

    The small bag was bulging, and she doesn't know what it contained. The zipper was barely pulled, and it looked like it was going to be broken at any time. The girl is in her twenties, she looks like a working girl in her attire, and maybe all her savings are contained in it. Min Hui didn't dare to neglect, and hugged her tightly in her arms.

    It was dark outside the window, and the rain was splashing against the roof of the car. In such a heavy rain, it is useless to open an umbrella. The passengers who got off the bus dragged their luggage and ran away like mice.

    Every time Min Hui returned to Anping, she would pass by Luo Tang. For more than ten years, the appearance of the canteen has not changed at all. It is obviously just a small tile-roofed house, but it should be called "Oriental Supermarket". There were still two yellow dogs crouching under the eaves, and the cauldron selling marinated eggs was blackened by smoke. The proprietress is always the one watching TV on the rattan chair, and the boss is always the one who greets the guests attentively. Don't look at the wilderness, the business is not bad at all. There are colorful instant noodles on the shelves, and they are all snatched up by the customers rushing in.

    A short man walked by the car window, with a huge green dragon tattooed on his arm, his teeth and claws bared, his expression terrifying. Min Hui's gaze stayed on the green dragon for a second longer, and the man noticed it immediately, raised his head and gave her a hard look, and raised his middle finger to her.