70.2

Like having a third eye.

    "How long will you be here?" she asked.

    "All day."

  He said, "There is a place for BBQ over there, and I promised to bring Quan Quan over to barbecue."

    She looked him up and said, "Barbecue? You know how?"

    "Yes. I brought steak, lamb Ribs, cowboy bones, sausages, chicken wings, corn, sweet potatoes and mushrooms, and a few catties of charcoal. Han Yi brought a barbecue grill."

   "Can't you eat so much?"

    "I thought you and Qin Rui must be having fun, I thought After you have finished chatting and flying, come over to have a meal together, so that you can talk for another afternoon and promote mutual understanding, how wonderful. How do you know——"

    Min Hui folded her arms and said: "Really? I was so moved that I almost cried."

    "It's a little effort."

    He raised his eyes, "Come over and eat later, and try my handicrafts." 

   " ..."

    Seeing that she was silent for a long time, he added: "By the way If you don’t eat the favours, it’s a waste.”

    “That’s fine,” she said.

    Han Yi took her to fill out a few forms, and after explaining the safety matters, he took her to the northern hillside and began to set up umbrellas.

   While checking the equipment, he introduced to her: "This is the auxiliary umbrella, this is the main hook, and this is the umbrella. The rope, this is the parachute...

    After the inspection, we generally don’t let it out of our sight, and we can’t make any mistakes. When we reach the sky, our lives depend on them.”

   After finishing speaking, he helped her put on her leg straps, chest . After the belts and belts were checked one by one, the two put on their helmets. Su Quan watched curiously from the side, clapped his hands and smiled and said, "Mom, you are going to heaven!"

    Min Hui knew that both father and son had heart disease, and such thrilling sports were definitely not allowed to play, so she touched his face and said, "Mom I'll take a picture of you in the sky."

    Han Yi observed the clouds and the wind direction, and rushed downhill with Min Hui, the wind was strong, and within a few steps, he jumped up and got into the air.

    At first, Min Hui was a little scared, she kept her eyes closed, her heart was beating wildly, and she was so nervous that she couldn't breathe. She clung to the cable tightly, her body dangling in the air—it didn't gradually stabilize until it rose to more than 30 meters.

    When she opened her eyes, the sky and the earth seemed to be turned upside down. Gradually, a touch of green came into view, which was the green trees on the mountain and the farmland at the foot.

    The earth slowly sank, and the forest and the grassland merged into one, circling like a kaleidoscope.

    The wind blew gently, plucking the paracord overhead, making a dull hum.

    She raised her eyes and looked ahead, the blue sky was extremely pure, and several colorful paragliders were flying around her, fluctuating high and low, fast and slow, like fireworks blooming in the sky.

    Shocked by the sight in front of her, she didn't speak for a long time.

    "What are you thinking?"