62.2

' Anyway, I have Su Quan, at most I can find him a father. "

    ‘Good luck. "He said casually.

    Her eyes suddenly became sore, and tears burst out suddenly. It happened that the rain was also heavy. She raised her head and let the rain hit her face.

   He didn't notice it, and continued: "When I was young, I met . When it rains, Su Tian and I often hold hands and walk backwards in the rain - there were no computers or game consoles at that time, and I thought it was very fun."

    She sniffed vigorously and said with a smile, "Won't it hit the car? " 

    "On the playground." 

    "The orphanage has a big playground, where Su Tian likes to play on swings, rubber bands, and parallel bars. She likes to wear yellow clothes, because red, yellow and green are the most eye-catching colors. There are many girls in red clothes in the school, and the campus is full of green plants. As long as she wears yellow clothes, I can always recognize her immediately, even if it is just a shadow. "

    Min Hui thought, Su Tian didn't know that Xin Qi's eyes had been healed, and maybe that yellow jacket was specially bought to wear when she met Xin Qi. The more she thought about it, the more active  Su Tian became in her  mind. When she got up, she was about to come to her eyes from another time and space.

    For a moment, she didn't know whether it was joy or sorrow, but she felt distraught and her chest was so congested that she didn't hear what Xin Qi said beside her.

    Min Hui spent the afternoon in Xin Qi's apartment. She felt tired, so she took a nap. Unexpectedly, it was already six o'clock when she woke up. She took a quick shower, put on light makeup, and put on a suit In a white dress, she came to a club next to the hospital in Xin Qi's car.

   Xin Qi said that he would wait for her in a nearby cafe and handle some official business by the way, and asked her to call him after dinner.

    It was a private club. It looked small from the outside, but the inside was deep and winding: there were gardens, rockery, weeping willows, and ponds. The interior decoration is resplendent and magnificent, and it is the most expensive and private place among the social places of doctors in Beijing. The dean and assistants who are the hosts are all from Hangzhou. The chef inside cooks beautiful Hangzhou dishes. There is a girl playing the guzheng in the side hall. The whole process can be described as enjoyable and elegant. Hearing that the dean has a good capacity for alcohol, Cheng Qi Rang specially brought two bottles of Moutai and tried his best to accompany him. Min Hui didn't even drink a drop, and gave a serious project introduction of GS1.0 during the meeting.

    After a meal, the two reached a preliminary sales intention. Min Hui promised to bring the team to the hospital for installation and commissioning in person, while Cheng Qi Rang said that he would give a good discount. 

  ,Seeing that the dinner was about to end, everyone began to say goodbye to each other.

    Min Hui called Xin Qi, and Xin Qi said that he would come right away and wait for her in the parking lot.

    "My car is also in the parking lot, let's go together."

   Cheng Qi Rang said, "I just want to talk to you about something, about work."

    From the clubhouse to the parking lot, she need to pass through a pond and a garden.

    The rain has stopped, and the rain is dripping from the ginkgo trees on both sides of the path.