4. Su Tian's Diary

"September 2, sunny.

    Today is the first day of the new semester. After school, Xin Qi said to me: 'How about we go back to the dormitory and play checkers?' I don't want to go back, I want to go to the playground and play rope skipping with my classmates. He waited for me. He only waited for ten minutes before he got angry and dropped the pencil case. When I came back, I didn’t talk to him or play chess with him, and he refused to apologize. Come to me and give me this diary. I asked why, and he said that people with a bad memory should develop the habit of writing a diary. I said why the memory is bad, and he said that they made an appointment to get married when they grow up. I can't forget this matter, and I can't just ignore him. I also said that I can't recognize the clock, it's not ten minutes, it's fifty minutes."

    March 1st, sunny.

    Xiao Mei told me today that she is going home. Because the teacher said that her mother has been found, and the whole family will come to pick her up by train from far away tomorrow, including father, mother, brother, sister, grandpa and grandma. The teachers gave her  bought new clothes and a new schoolbag. Xiao Mei was very happy, bouncing and talking non-stop on the way home. At night, I cried quietly. I didn’t know when I would see my mother. I asked Xin Qi if he wanted his mother, and he said no, his mother didn’t want him anymore, but he would help me find my mother when he grow up. I said I would look for it by myself when I grow up, and he said that I must be very busy at that time, and the Olympic swimming gold medal is still waiting for me to get it. Find Leave the troublesome things like mother to him."

    ...

    "May 18th, fog.

    Xin Qi was punished by the teacher to stand today. Because Sun Hao and Fang Xiao Kui from Class 6 pushed him in the playground, his glasses fell to the ground and broke. Xin Qi yelled at them, and it was too late when I found out. In fact, Zhang Hao and the others had already slipped away. The person he scolded was Teacher Chen, and his words were terrible. The teacher was very angry. Alas, who made his eyesight look bad. Xin Qi said he only saw one figure. I asked him if he would recognize it if it was me. He said: "I haven't seen it until now. Clear your face, don't worry, I recognize your voice."

    ...

    "October 27th, rain.

    Xin Qi was hospitalized, and the teacher asked me to take notes and go to the hospital to help him with tutoring. I was a little afraid to go, and told the teacher that Xin Qi had a bad temper recently, and he got angry when he saw my notes, saying that I didn't understand in class, and the notes were messed up, so he had to study by himself, and later he had to teach me to do my homework. The teacher said, so forget it. Xin Qi didn't want to study in the ward, so I played checkers with him. After playing for three hours, I lost. I asked Xin Qi if he was bored. He said he was not bored, no one wanted to play with him, only me.

    To be honest, I was the one who felt bored. "

    ...

    "January 12, snow.

    Someone deliberately spilled leftovers in my schoolbag today, and the homework and books were all dirty. I know that the person who did the bad thing must be Sun Hao. After class, I found that there were three pieces of chewing gum in my hair, and I couldn't pull it off. In the end, Xin Qi cut it for me with scissors. Sun Hao has been bullying me all the time recently, and Xin Qi said that he would only remember if he was beaten. The two got into a fight on the playground so badly that they bled from their noses and arms and were called to the principal's office. It was Teacher Ye who brought Xin Qi back and criticized him for forty minutes along the way. At night, I saw a big bruise on Xin Qi's face and asked him if it hurt. He said it hurt, and asked me if I would like to kiss him, and the pain would be gone after a kiss. I said what's the matter, I kiss the puppy doll that Xiao Mei gave me every day. I kissed him twice. "