48.1-Before the Meeting

At that night, Cao Mu called the management team of Bai'an to hold a conference call, and briefly explained Xin Qi's offer, and everyone expressed their opinions one after another.

    "BBG's Asia-Pacific branch has a good reputation and a great reputation. If it is acquired by them, they will probably agree to it in the near future, not to mention 130 million, and the price is not bad."

   Yan Cheng Li said, "But the management team only has 23% of the shares, I think it's a bit Less, can you grind it with him again? It’s enough to grind to 25% or 26%.”

    "This is his final offer.”

    “I think 26% is less.”

       He Hai Xiang said, “In the final analysis, the management team is The core strength of the company’s operations is not a one-off deal. There is not enough incentive mechanism, and everyone is unwilling to fight. I insist on 28% to 30% of the shares. No matter who you are looking for, you must talk about this number.”

    “ What is the proportion of the other two private placements to us?" Min Hui asked.

    "28%." Cao Mu replied.

    Min Hui thinks about it. For the management team, the difference of 5% is still huge.

    "I don't know what the target price of the headquarters is," Cao Mu said, "Mr. He, can you inquire about it?"

    "I've tried it, it's very difficult."

  He Hai Xiang said, "I know Cai Bing Jie, the leader of the working group. He comes from a financial background, has a strict mouth, and is very experienced in business. His task is to encourage all buyers to bid. The more people who accompany him, the better. Even if you ask something, you can't take it too seriously. Especially when we announced GS1.0 Afterwards, the situation is favorable to the headquarters, so his current strategy should be to stand still and wait for the price."

   " What is the attitude of the boss of the two companies you are going to talk about tomorrow?" Xu Guang Jian asked.

    "They're all very positive, it just depends on the conditions they give—"

   Cao Mu said, "These two companies are not as big as BBG, and they are not as famous as Xin Qi, but I have contacted the two bosses before, and they are still pragmatic. Integrity, also said that we are willing to let go and let us develop independently. Besides, the amount we want is not too high, I think we can negotiate. ——Even if not, there are still several investment companies in Bincheng who are interested, and I have made an appointment. If there is no agreement, go back and continue talking."

    "Have you ever thought about this?"

  , Yan Cheng Li said, "If we cooperate with BBG, we only have to deal with Xin Qi alone. If we cooperate with three companies, we have to communicate with three bosses. Everyone has their own temper , If there is a fight, it will be troublesome. In terms of communication costs, I am willing to vote for BBG. The financing situation is ever-changing, and Xin Qi still has a good reputation in the industry. What's more, he is willing to take it all away with his attitude and courage. It's all here."

    "Xin Qi is very trustworthy, I can testify to that."

     Min Hui also said, "He is a reliable person." "

    "Reliable, but stingy. 23%? This is too fussy Let's go!"

     He Hai Xiang's voice was very firm, "There is only one cake, so he eats one less bite, wouldn't it be better to share more with us? After all, we are the ones who do practical things and help him earn money. With this 23%, I Resolutely unwilling."