51.2

"By her side, she would not make such a stupid decision. She will not easily sacrifice her life to save a brainless woman, and this woman still has the courage to say that she is more suitable to be my wife than her! "

  He yelled at her, "You are not suitable at all, Min Hui!  You just gave birth to my child, forcing me to have no choice but to treat you well, because you are the mother of my son. In order to pamper him, I have no choice but to like you, and to protect him, I have no choice but to protect you. But there is nothing between us! Nothing! Nothing at all!"

    So all of this is just pretending to make her son happy. Min Hui's heart went cold again, her face suddenly turned pale, and the blood on her face rushed to the top of her head. She thought about it Thinking about it, she finally smiled silently, and said softly: "You are right, I should leave with a sense of humor. At eight o'clock tomorrow morning, please send the child to my room. Good night. "

    She picked up her handbag, put on her coat, and left in a gust of wind.

    He didn't keep her, let alone send her off.

    ***

    Min Hui returned to Bin Cheng with her son, and Bai'an's acquisition was in full swing.

   In the first round of bidding applications Among them, five companies came to Bai An to do due diligence and made initial quotations to Yuan Lai.

    Three of them are the most powerful, namely: Guan Chao International, Dong Li Group, and Deep Blue Technology.

   For Bai An, He Hai Xiang specially vacated a meeting room as a reference room to store the company's important documents, including business secrets, transaction secrets, sensitive information on shares, etc., as well as specific materials and lists required by buyers.

   Cao Mu and Min Hui are responsible for receiving each buyer visits to home teams, organize meetings, reports, and answer their written questions.

   One round after another, from morning to night, busy all the time.

    In addition, Min Hui is also responsible for the development of the R&D team.

    Although daily work is not as exhausting as writing code, it is physically exhausting to the point of collapse.

    At the same time, on the last day of the deadline for the management team, He Hai Xiang said to everyone with a blushing face: "I finally got a For a million yuan, half is borrowed and half is loaned, and there is only so much you can get. For the remaining 1.4 million, I hope everyone can help me make up for it. My wife has already been worn out by me. I will definitely be able to pay back the 1.4 million soon. "

    1.4 million, spread among four people, each person will pay 350,000. Everyone said that they couldn’t get the money out, and He Haixiang said, “Otherwise, I’ll pay so much, and give me less shares?"

   " It’s not fair, Mr. He.”

    Cao Mu said, “Today has already It's the last day, if you really can't get enough money, you should withdraw."

    Everyone here wanted to say this, but no one could open their mouths.

    "But I am really optimistic about our team! Bai An was formed by me alone, and it has been able to develop to this day, which also proves my strength. Looking at the contribution I may make to Bai An in the future, I hope you will be cautious Carefully consider my suggestion!"

    He Hai Xiang fought for it with a red face, even begging in his tone.

    "Mr. He, in fact, you don't have to be too sorry," Xu Guang Jian said. "This time, Guan Chao and Dong Li compete fiercely.