6.Xin Qi

Turning around, Min Hui saw a face in surprise, and involuntarily took three steps back, looking at the person in front of her from head to toe.

    She instantly understood why Su Tian followed Xin Qi every day, had no temper at all and was willing to wait for him all the time.

    Xin Qi looks so good-looking.

    Min Hui is not a face control, she is more wary of beautiful men, but she has to admit that Xin Qi has an unforgettable face. The facial features were brought together harmoniously, but none of them stood out to the point of being distracting. High browbones, deep eyes, straight nose, arched lips. The face is small, so it is not the kind of domineering and cool-looking, but the kind of natural and cute good-looking. He is of medium height, about 1.8 meters tall, slender, with broad shoulders and a thin body. He wears a slightly yellowed white T, just like Min Hui, with the half circle on the well cover printed on it. He wears black jeans and a pair of black bottoms. White hooked Nike shoes.

    Refreshing, clean, young and full of vitality.

    "You've grown taller." He stretched out his arms, "Come here, give me a hug."

    Min Hui's brain spun rapidly, but her feet didn't move: "That—"

  She came to Yong'an Bridge with a lucky mood , she didn't expect to meet Xin Qi, and she was unprepared. Obviously, Xin Qi mistook herself for Su Tian, ​​and Min Hui was about to correct her, when a pair of strong arms circled her and hugged her tightly.

    She struggled subconsciously, because the two were so close that they could hear each other's breathing. The mountain wind blew from the valley and circled above their heads. She didn't know whether it was nervousness or recovering from a serious illness. She felt that the whole stone bridge was shaking. A few passers-by walked by, but no one noticed them, but a little girl eating a popsicle not far away looked at them curiously and giggled.

    Min Hui was still holding the half-eaten ice cream in her hand, and after hesitating for a few seconds, she finally wrapped her arms around his back gently. When she heard the news of Su Tian's death, she wanted to give him a hug to express her comfort anyway, as if it was ahead of schedule...

    She even had a feeling that at this moment, Su Tian was watching them from the sky.

    Xin Qi didn't speak all the time, but pressed his face tightly on top of her head, as if immersed in memories.

    Taking advantage of this moment, Min Hui drew up a draft in her mind:

    —— "Xin Qi, I want to tell you a sad thing... I am not Su Tian, ​​Su Tian has passed away."

    No, she can't say death, she Just missing. It can't be so straightforward, it's too simple and rude, what if he can't stand it and has a heart attack?

    ——"Xin Qi, there is something I want to tell you. I am not Su Tian. Su Tian didn't come today. The thing is, she jumped into the river to save me and was washed away by the flood. So far she hasn't Find it. Don't worry, you have to trust Su Tian's water skills, she may swim to other places and get ashore, get injured, and can't go home for a while..."

   No, he is too optimistic, the greater the hope, the more disappointment. He will definitely look for Su Tian everywhere like crazy, just like those parents who lost their children and ruined their lives for the rest of their lives.

    ——"Xin Qi, listen to me, I'm not Su Tian, ​​Su Tian is missing, and the police are trying to find her. She was washed away by the flood to save me. Please entrust me with the task of finding her. I will report the news to you as soon as possible..."