43.1- Ye Xiao Zhen

The room was filled with the aroma of braised pork ribs, and Chen Jia Jun and Ye Xiao Zhen were talking and laughing loudly from the kitchen.

    Min Hui put the key on the table, and with a "crash", Jia Jun immediately heard: "Sister, you are back? The dishes are almost ready, and there is the last soup. "

    "Hand" Min Hui said, and was about to hug Su Quan, who was sitting on the sofa watching anime, when Jia Jun's voice came from the kitchen again: "His hands have been washed."

  "Sister Min Hui, do you eat coriander?"

    When the curtain moved, Ye Xiao Zhen poked her head out, "Shall we put some parsley in the soup?"

    Her voice sounded full of enthusiasm, Yin Xu probably hadn't had a showdown yet.

    "Let's put it aside, I'll eat anything." Min Hui took off the windbreaker and hung it behind the door.

    The soup is ready soon, and the stewed oxtail with radish is full of fragrance.

    Ye Xiao Zhen skillfully arranged the bowls and chopsticks, and everyone served the table one after another, with six dishes and one soup, chatting while eating, and the atmosphere was cordial and friendly. 

    Min Hui's first impression of Ye Xiao Zhen is very good, largely because Ye Xiao Zhen looks very calm and can quickly integrate into the surrounding environment. It only takes a few acquaintances for her to quickly transform into your acquaintance.

    "Sister, please persuade Jia Jun."

   Ye Xiao Zhen said while holding a piece of braised pork ribs to Su Quan, "Brother Xin Qi found a refresher class for Jia Jun in Bei Jing. Students from the School of Journalism will study for two years off-duty. There is also the opportunity to go to a big newspaper for an internship. Everything has been arranged for him, and he lives in Brother Xin Qi's own apartment. What a great opportunity, much better than tutoring, he just won't go!"

    Xin Qi mentioned this to Min Hui. He thinks that Qian Zhi's team is too low, and the so-called "social news" is also full of entertainment style, many of which are soft and broad.

   "The signature dishes are too delicious, and customers steal them with pots",

    The man complained that the health products cheated his father, and was kicked out of the group of relatives and friends by his father".

    .. If Jia Jun wants to achieve success in his career, he must work hard to train basic skills. 

    When Min Hui heard this, of course she agreed, and went home to tell Jia Jun, but he firmly disagreed, saying that he was very happy working here with Qian Zhi and had a sense of accomplishment. 

   Instead of sitting down and being a student listening to lectures and memorizing exams, he prefers to run outside—real knowledge comes from practice. Jia Jun is unwilling, and Xin Qi can't force it, so he has to let him know when things are not going well or encounter bottlenecks, and he is willing to help.

    Thinking about it now, Jia Jun refused to leave, probably because he was reluctant to leave Ye Xiao Zhen, right? 

   The way the two were talking and laughing just now seemed like a pair of boyfriend and girlfriend. A tutor would not care so much.

    "It's good to stay in Bin Cheng. There are many opportunities for further study, and there will be more in the future."

    Min Hui concentrated on eating, and said perfunctorily.