3.1-Lanking Pavilion

It was night when Min Hui came to Jiangzhou, and the business of Lanjinge was in full swing.

   The proprietress was busy picking up jobs and counting the money, and made her wait for an hour before finally showing up: "The police station called me, what should I say? I've said it all, No. 19 has been with us for more than a year—"

    "No. 19?" Min Hui didn't understand.

    "That's Li Chun Miao."

  The proprietress typed on the computer without raising her head, "Serious work, excellent skills, and good service attitude—that's all. I don't know about the rest."

"I want to go to her dormitory. I heard
that She still has some things there."

    "The bed has been given to someone else, and the sheets, quilt, toiletries, etc. have been thrown away, and there is only one box left. If you want it, I will ask No. 22 to bring it to you tomorrow."

   "No. 22 Who is it?"

    The proprietress pondered for a moment, her brain struggled to switch between numbers and names: "...Zhao Ying Mei, they both have bunk beds."

"Can   I see Zhao Yingmei?"

    "She is at work and she finishes work at two o'clock in the middle of the night. The proprietress raised her head and glanced at her, "Why don't you press your feet here, take a rest, and talk to her by the way."

   She really know how to do business, and don't miss every opportunity. 

    Min Hui nodded: "That's fine."

    She flipped through the price list: "Then let's have a hot stone essential oil plus foot massage, it's six hundred and five for one hour, and I'll give you a group price of four hundred. Ten minutes later You can start."

    "Can it be cheaper?"

   In Bincheng, where Min Hui lives, there are more than 30,000 foot bath shops, and the price of a clock is generally around two or three hundred. The decoration is not high-end, and Jiangzhou is not as big as Bincheng. She didn't expect the fee to be so expensive. She suspected that it was deliberately killing people.

    "We are using genuine essential oils, which are very expensive, okay? The essential oils alone cost two hundred yuan a bottle. Look at you, one bottle may not be enough for one time."

The proprietress raised her eyebrows, "I heard that she saved you One life?"

    "Yes."

    "I'm giving you 40% off for her sake," the proprietress sneered, "Are you still bargaining? What about your conscience? Does it hurt?"

     It hurts. Min Hui paid the money obediently.

    ***

    Zhao Ying Mei is a beautiful girl with big eyes and a small face. She wears light makeup and has long black and thick hair. The first impression she gives is that she is a pure and quiet school girl.

    The student girl wore a tight-fitting, low-cut short-sleeved cheongsam, and stepped on five-centimeter high-heeled shoes. The smell of perfume was quite strong, and her hands were so strong that Min Hui screamed "Ohhh" in pain.

    "Your sister is doing copywriting work, right? Your back is so tight, you have to rub it hard to open the meridians."

   Ying Mei is skilled, her fingers are as hard as iron, and she rubs, pinches, and pushes on Min Hui's back. Press again.