65.1- Xu Jia Zhuang

"I'm here to accompany you." Min Hui's voice was as soft as a feather. She didn't dare to leave, fearing that something unexpected would happen if Xin Qi couldn't figure it out.

    The air between the two gradually stagnated, as if a haze had come suddenly, suffocating her for a while.

    The moonlight fell coldly, leaving only a gray shadow of the tall buildings in the distance. Xin Qi stood motionless, his hard back erected beside her like a high wall, and the powerful shadow covered the starlight in the night sky.

    Her heart panicked inexplicably.

    "No, you go back and prepare your luggage."

   His voice was surprisingly calm, "If it's not Su Tian, ​​we'll be back right away. If it is, we might stay there for two days to deal with the funeral."

   "Will Quan Quan go too?"

    She glanced at the Lego on the coffee table, and a dinosaur was already two-thirds assembled.

    "He won't go. Yun Lu and Shen Han will take a look for me and notify the nanny."

    She lowered her head for a while and thought about it, then raised her head, and before her eyes could reach his chin, he turned his head away.

    She had no choice but to say, "Okay, see you tomorrow morning."

    "We'll pick you up at seven ten."

He walked her to the elevator door.

    Min Hui said "good night" and returned to Mingsen Community. 

   In fact, she didn't need to pack her luggage. She had just returned from a business trip and her travel supplies were all there. She opened the suitcase, took out all the dirty clothes and stuffed them into the washing machine, and found three black T-shirts and a black dress from the closet and put them in the box. Her heart was so messed up, and the house hadn't been cleaned up for a long time, so she washed a rag and wiped the table carelessly.

    She hoped that the day when the truth came to light came sooner, and she also hoped that it would never appear, so it was good to live in a daze like this.

    In the four years Su Tian was away, life was like driving in the fog, and he could only see ten meters ahead.

    Big and small things happened one after another, which made her tired of coping.

    After dealing with all the things, the day passed, and she was so tired that she just wanted to sleep, and she had no time to think about the future.

    If Su Tian is still alive, no matter what happens, Xin Qi will marry her, give her a family, and they will have many children and live happily together.

    If Su Tian passed away, this tombstone would forever be on her and Xin Qi's hearts, and no one would let it go easily, and they would gradually drift apart and become strangers.

    No matter what kind of ending it is, Xin Qi will not have much to do with her. Anyway, she and Su Quan can continue their lives. But for this son, Xin Qi will never let go...

    Thinking of this, she secretly condemned herself: at least she can still tangle and choose, but Su Tian has lost even the opportunity to tangle and choose.

    She took a deep breath, ready to bear anything.

    After cleaning, she felt extremely tired, turned off the light and went to bed, unable to fall asleep for a long time. After tossing and turning for an unknown amount of time, the phone rang suddenly, and the caller ID was Xin Qi.