54. Acquisition

The next two weeks were surprisingly quiet.

    There was no news from the headquarters, and He Hai Xiang became mysterious.

  Cao Mu wanted to get some information from him several times, but he replied with the same sentence: "Not in his position, not in his position. "

   At the same time, it seems that his various finding faults with the management team have also stopped, and everyone secretly realized that Bai An is entering a turning point with an undercurrent. over.

    Can't hear any news.

    The management team held several meetings, and everyone felt uneasy. 

   Except for Min Hui who made it clear that she would not cooperate with Cheng Qi Rang, the rest of the people were all prepared. 

A successful MBO is of course a new starting point for a career. Guan Chao or Dong Li are successful, but the end is unpredictable.

,  You can think about the good or the bad. Both are giants in the industry, and their treatment, benefits, and industry status are far higher than those of Bai'an.

Being acquired is equivalent to a poor daughter-in-law marrying into a wealthy family. 

   However, departments, employees, and projects are all facing reorganization and changes, and it is difficult to say whether the executives will stay or stay.

    What everyone is most worried about is the merger with Guan Chao.

    Guan Chao has a powerful R&D center with 300 employees, all of whom are highly educated, and more than half of them are returnees. It can be said that there are a lot of talents. The scope of work and functions are very similar to those of Bai An.

    Ding Yi Feng, who was kicked out by Bai'an for sexual harassment incident, is said to be quite appreciated by Cheng Qi Rang. If Bai An is acquired by Guan Chao, it will face a large number of layoffs, and positions that are easily replaced, such as personnel director and sales director, are even more in jeopardy.

    After the Yin Xu drunk incident, Min Hui and Xin Qi returned to the previous mode of getting along. They obviously live in the same city, have a common child, and Xin Qi's hotel and Min Hui's apartment are also in the same block, but they chose to stagger.

    Xin Qi usually visits Su Quan at noon or afternoon, sometimes just having a meal with him, taking a nap, sometimes taking him to a museum to see paintings, or to ride a bumper car in an amusement park. The frequency is basically once a day. 

   Of course, if Min Hui has to work overtime temporarily or has other matters and cannot leave, he will come to take care of him, and even if he can't come, he will arrange for Yun Lu and the babysitter.

   Min Hui is in charge of all the hours of the night. For two days on weekends, the two are responsible for one day each.

    All communication is done through text messages, the simplest sentences, the least number of words, no quarrels, no complaints.

    Xin Qi: At three o'clock in the afternoon on Saturday, I came to pick up Su Quan to go to Ocean Park, have dinner in the park, and go home at seven.

    Min Hui: OK.

    ...

    Min Hui: Su Quan has a yellow sweater missing, is it lost?

    Xin Qi: Here I am.

    ...

    Xin Qi: I will be in Bei Jing tomorrow and the next two days. This weekend you will take care of the children alone, okay?