67.2

"What's so strange about this? How many parents in the world are tied together because of their children? Don't you know that there will be a peak of divorce every year after the college entrance examination ends?"

   "Others may be able to, but Xin Qi and I can't."

   Min Hui sighed Said, "Su Tian's hurdle, Xin Qi probably won't be able to overcome it in his lifetime."

    "Then what are you going to do?"

    "I don't know..."

   Her eyes were a little swollen, so she looked out the window blankly.

    She knew that if Xin Qi left, she would take away a part of her life. Parts of life quietly happen elsewhere. Can't participate, can't find...

    "Xin Qi actually likes you."

  Zhou Ru Ji said suddenly.

    She smiled wryly and shook her head: "How is that possible."

    "When Su Quan was hospitalized, once you were talking to the nurse in the corridor, and Xin Qi was sitting on the sofa by the door. You turned your back to him, but he kept looking at you. Then you went downstairs directly, and his eyes followed the elevator door until your figure completely disappeared."

    "Non-talking."

    "Please trust the observation of a surgeon."

    "..."

    "Another time, I asked him to call Golf, and there were several other doctors. Everyone started talking about you for some reason, because you are my ex-wife. Everyone has seen it.

  A doctor said that you have a very good figure—Xin Qi immediately blacked out face, the doctor was so scared that he didn't dare to speak for a long time.

    Xin Qi must care about you so much that he doesn't like hearing people talk about you so much..."

    Min Hui looked at him, wanted to laugh but couldn't: "You really know how to comfort people."

    He still wanted to talk more, but Zhou Ru Ji's cell phone vibrated, and he glanced at the text message and said, "I have to go, a patient suddenly died—"

    He didn't just walk, he almost ran, his sleeve almost knocked over the coffee   .

    ***

    Min Hui saw Xin Qi again two weeks after hearing the news of Zi Zhu's death. She bought a dozen roses after get off work and was going to visit Su Tian in Qian Shan Changle Cemetery, but found a familiar figure on the gate steps of Chenzhong Building.

    It was Jia Jun, and there was a tall woman with short hair beside her, dressed in a neutral dress, she thought it was a man if she didn't look carefully.

    Both of them were wearing gray jumpers, and their high-pitched hats blocked most of their faces. It was off-duty time, and the building was crowded with people, except for Min Hui, no one noticed them.

    "Jia Jun? Why are you here?"

    Min Hui's eyes were sharp, and she recognized her immediately.

    When they heard someone calling him, both of them were startled, but when they saw that it was Min Hui, they breathed a sigh of relief at the same time. 

Jia Jun pulled Min Hui to a corner, and introduced in a low voice: "Sister, this is Yang Lu, my girlfriend."

    His expression was calm and proud, not as shy as before.