71.2

He also signed the informed consent form, saying that he was willing to accept all risks. 

  The operation went smoothly at the beginning. The tumor of more than ten centimeters was completely peeled off.

  , Before everyone started to celebrate, the child suddenly had a cardiac arrest during the stitching process. The doctors and nurses worked hard for a long time but failed to save it. It wasn't Zhou Ruji's fault in the first place, but Zhang Yong Gen just couldn't accept it. 

   He came to the hospital every day crying, saying that Zhou Ru Ji had killed his son.

    "This piece of Yong Gen—won't come to look for you again, right?"

    "No, it's already taken away."

    Min Hui looked at Su Quan who was sitting beside her, and seeing his pale face, he was obviously frightened.

    Holding his hand tightly, she asked, "Quan Quan, are you alright?"

    "Mom, I'm alright, I'm running fast."

    "It's true, I've already checked," Zhou Ru Ji smiled and touched his face , "Quan Quan has grown taller again."

    "By the way, take the time to help me send Xin Qi a text message, saying that I have a broken bone and can't take care of the child for the time being. Let him come and pick up the child."

  "It has already been sent, He hasn’t replied yet.”

    Zhou Ru Ji said, “Leave everything to me first. I’ll take care of you too. Orthopedic beds are tight. You can probably stay here for five or six days and do some physical therapy. After you’re discharged from the hospital, you need Go home and stay in bed for at least a month—I mean the kind that is strictly bedridden, and you don’t get up for 24 hours."

    Min Hui suddenly became anxious: "Then... what should I do if I want to make it convenient?"

    "They are all in bed Solve it."

    "..."

    "Don't worry, I'll hire an experienced nurse for you."

   Zhou Ru Ji said with a smile, "Well, why don't you just stay at my house and I'll ask for leave to accompany you for the first two weeks until you get used to it."

    "No, no, no! Ru Ji—"

     Min Hui quickly interrupted, "You are a surgeon, and you have to treat illnesses and save lives every day. I can't let you take care of me at home every day."

    "What are you afraid of? Didn't I take care of Su Quan when it was born? I started this matter, and I will be responsible to the end, and it is also my specialty. With me guiding your recovery by your side, you will definitely recover the fastest."

   Zhou Ru Ji The tone is beyond doubt.

    "It's really not necessary," Min Hui still shook her head, "I can do it myself, plus the nurse, it's no problem at all."

  She had already thought about it, and she still had some savings after resigning, so it would be no problem to cope with the illness for a month or two, especially for Su Quan.  Everything can be handed over to Xin Qi, and there is nothing to worry about. On bedridden days, it is enough to ask a nurse to take care of her all day. If there is any urgent matter, Jia Jun lives next door, and he can come to help.

    Zhou Ru Ji looked at her and thought, Zi Zhu had just passed away, and Min Hui didn't want to live in his home, perhaps to avoid suspicion, and Xin Qi was also in Bin Cheng, so he doesn't know how they are related, it would be bad if they misunderstood. So he didn't insist on it, smiled and said, "Okay, I'll listen to you. If you feel any discomfort, call me as soon as possible. "