28.2

Waiting outside the gates of the prison.

    At nine o'clock, a black Toyota cross-country came, probably also to pick up people, and a driver walked out of it, with a swollen face, standing by the door smoking a cigarette. Wearing a wide silver chain on his wrist, he looks around while smoking a cigarette. Seeing Min Hui, his eyes flicked to her chest, and he whistled.

    At a time like this, Min Hui didn't want to cause trouble, let alone those who came here were not kind. She took out her mobile phone, went to the work group and answered a few WeChat messages intently. When she looked up again, a few young people got out of the Toyota car at some point, sitting or standing, chatting loudly and pushing each other. Immediately afterwards, there was a cough from inside the car, and a tall man stepped out, wearing a light blue casual suit and a tie in a serious manner. Seeing him coming out, a young man in white next to him handed him a cigarette and lit it for him.

    The sun was dazzling, the tall man took out a pair of toad glasses and put them on. He wears a weird hairstyle, with both sides shaved, and a strip of hair protruding from the top of his head. He wears a finger-thick gold chain on his chest, like a gangster boss.

    The distance between them and Min Hui was a bit far, and their voices could not be heard clearly.

    It seems that someone from the gangster came to pick up the elder brother, Min Hui guessed.

    After waiting for another half an hour, Min Hui continued to answer questions in the work group. When she raised her head again, she inadvertently counted the number of people getting out of the Toyota car. There were seven people in total including the driver.

    Bai'an also had one of this kind, so she remembered clearly that there were eight seats in the car. It seems that the eldest brother must have a lot of status, and he needs so many people to greet him when he is released from prison.

    At this moment, the iron door opened with a "squeak", and Chen Jia Jun walked out with a plastic bag. Almost at the same time, everyone raised their heads together, with sixteen eyes fixed on him.

    Chen Jia Jun couldn't help but stop, and looked at the crowd in bewilderment.

    "Jia Jun!" Min Hui called out softly, and quickly walked up to meet him, "I'm here to pick you up."

    Before she could reach Chen Jia Jun, she was suddenly pushed by the man with the golden chain.

    Min Hui couldn't stand still, staggered, and almost fell, but Chen Jia Jun grabbed her and pulled her behind her.

    "Chen Jia Jun." The golden chain man took off his sunglasses abruptly and looked at him provocatively.

    "Brother Shao."

    "The last fight, you went to jail before we finished the fight."

    "Oh."

    "How about it, make an appointment to make up the rest? Today?"

    Brother Shao said .

    "Is it here?" Chen Jia Jun pointed to the camera on the gate, "isn't it convenient?"

    Min Hui looked at Chen Jia Jun, then at Brother Shao, and then realized that the gangsters who got off the Toyota car were not here to pick up people Yes, to beat someone up.

    "My brother's leg was broken by you, and he is still limping when he walks."

    Brother Shao spit out a mouthful of phlegm on the ground, "Chen Jia Jun, can't we just let it go?