68.1-Leave

"Don't look for him." Min Hui said immediately, "This kind of rotten person is not worth your time to deal with."

    He didn't answer, just pursed his lips vigorously, and said after a while: "When I was young, I had a bad temper. The people around me can't stand me. Only Tian Tian let me go, even so, sometimes I will be offended. Once she starts to get angry, I will calm down immediately..."

   He laughed, his eyes were gentle, as if Su Tian is right in front of him, "Because I'm afraid that she will be really angry and ignore me from now on, I will take the initiative to find her, and I will try my best to make her happy, because she is my only relative and concern."

    Tombstone There is a photo of Su Tian, ​​grinning, gesticulating with a letter V, with a lot of thoughts on his brows...

    "Do you know what it's like to be completely dependent on one person?"

   He murmured, "Other people, just follow me If I quarreled once, at most twice, I will definitely turn my face. Even if I don’t turn my face, I will stay away from it. Only Su Tian, ​​I know that no matter how many times I quarrel with her, every time I look back, she will forgive me and stand there smiling. That person of mine."

    Of course Min Hui understands that she has biological parents who love her.

    "Tian Tian watched herself and her younger brother being kidnapped. At that time, she didn't know that someone had drugged her, so she kept telling me that her mother was too careless. She only cared about sleeping and lost her and her younger brother. It's unreliable. At that time, I thought, I must become a reliable man, otherwise Tian Tian will not feel at ease with me... When I arrived in the United States, I have been working hard in this direction, and I have never let go. Thinking about it turned out to be like this: Of all her relatives, I was the most unreliable one! If I had kept my appointment on time, she wouldn’t—”

   “—it’s not your fault,” listened to
  him.

     Her voice choked up, she quickly interjected, "Don't blame yourself."

    "Of course it's my fault!"

    He clenched his fists and gritted his teeth forcefully, "We once agreed that when we grow up, if we can't give our child a warm home, we shouldn't let him come into this world at all. .I work hard and earn money, because I think that only in this way I can give her and our children a lot of protection and a lot of security... I was wrong! I shouldn't waste time on these things, earning money There is no end to things. I shouldn't leave her at all. Even if life is hard, we suffer together. At least she doesn't have to bear it alone, at least there is someone beside her to protect her from the wind and rain!"

    "Don't think so, Xin Qi, this It's not Su Tian's wish."

    "The day she met you was actually very close to the time we met, but she didn't bring that T-shirt and enamel water glass, which means that she might not plan to meet me at Yong'an Bridge It must be...disappointed with me."

    Min Hui also thought about this.

    Su Tian disappeared on June 27th, and they met on July 7th, only ten days apart. Yongquan and Jiangzhou, one is in the north and the other is in the south, while Mushuihe is in the west of Hubei. It takes four hours by train from Mushuihe to Bin Cheng, and then five hours by high-speed train from Bin Cheng back to Jiangzhou.

   From Jiangzhou to Yongquan with the T-shirt and water cup that she must bring when meeting, it is equivalent to traveling from the motherland. The southernmost point ran to the northernmost point. With Su Tian's spending habits, it is unlikely that she would take a plane, and it would take a day and a half by train. In the meantime, she still has to stay in Bin Cheng to look for Jia Jun... Of course, there is still time to talk non-stop. But if she were Su Tian, ​​even if she suddenly found out that her younger brother was in Yukong, she would definitely bring a T-shirt and water cup with her if she calculated that the time to meet Xin Qi was too close, so as not to have to take the train again go back.