70.1-Wind Comes

According to the company's system, employees need to notify HR 30 days in advance of resignation.

   When Min Hui returned home, without any delay, she turned on the computer, sent a formal resignation letter to the director of HR, printed out a paper version, and signed it. Scanned, sent together as an attachment.

    The research and development of GS2.0 went very smoothly. She and the team had a lot of new ideas. They originally wanted to do a lot of work, but they left at this time. They were too reluctant and had to give up.

    After hastily eating a bowl of instant noodles, she opened the laptop provided by the company again and began to write handover documents: the last modified code, document submission and storage, her own work summary, sorted out flow chart, framework diagram, deployment Files, IPs, user names, passwords of all devices used...

    Finally, she deleted all private emails, chat records, browser cookies, etc. in the computer.

    HR replied that she received the resignation letter and asked her to go to the company on Monday to go through formal procedures.

*******

    In order to reach Tianying Mountain before nine o'clock, Min Hui got up early the next day.

    She had never been to that place before, so she didn't know how far it was. She opened the map and saw that it took one and a half hours one way. There are many large mountains and lakes in the north of Bin Cheng, which have not been developed much. There are only a few villages around. Except for the hillsides, there are farmlands. It feels like a desolate place.

    After taking a hasty shower, she put on light makeup. Seeing that the weather was a bit cold, she pulled out a camel long sweater, matched it with a pair of thick jeans, put on a down jacket and went out.

    The taxi arrived at the coffee shop on the top of Tianying Mountain at exactly 8:50. It was not "desolate" at all, but there were many tourists sitting there. After asking, she found out that 9:00 am to 11:00 am is the best time for paragliding, and this is the only paragliding base in Ben Cheng, and the business is very hot.

    She found a table and sat down, looking around, a tall man came straight to her: "Miss Min Hui, right?"

   " I am."

    "My name is Qin Rui, Xin Qi's friend."

    "How do you know? Is it me?"

    "I've seen the pictures."

    The two shook hands friendly. Qin Rui ordered her a cup of coffee and a plate of snacks, led her to a private room to sit down, and chatted easily.

    Xin Qi's eyesight was indeed not bad.

    Qin Rui is tall, handsome, and powerful. He is similar to Yin Xu. He is a professional athlete. He once won the runner-up in a world-class single kayak. He loves all kinds of outdoor sports and is currently the head coach of the paragliding base.

    "How did you recognize Xin Qi?"

   Min Hui asked curiously.

    "He and I have invested in this base, and we often get together in business, but we are not very close."

   " Huh?"

    "We talked most about investment promotion and management, and Xin Qi rarely talked about himself. You are his Friend, maybe you are more familiar."

    "I'm not familiar either."

    "So he suddenly said that he would introduce someone to me, I was very surprised. In my impression, he is unlikely to do such a thing."