68.2

The next day, Min Hui told Cao Mu about these encounters, and Cao Mu slapped the table: "Say it earlier, I have a ready-made one! It's my younger brother, surnamed Lu, who used to teach at Huaqing University, and later went to sea and opened a family. Technology companies also engage in AI and self-driving software, and their business is quite good. Like you, he has been divorced once, but has no children. He is a little older, but he is very stable and understands fun. If I hadn't been fascinated by Yin Xu, I would have married him."

    "Handsome?" Min Hui asked, she was Yan Kong.

    "If he is not handsome, can I take my fancy? Of course he's handsome, but he's not handsome like an athlete, he's handsome... He looks very knowledgeable at first glance."

    Min Hui thought for a while, then nodded: "Okay. You ask.  Ask him if he minds that I have a child and may live with him in the future."

    "I don't think he would mind, just to be conservative, let's ask first."

    The other side quickly replied that he didn't mind.

    The two then made an appointment to eat sashimi, and chatted with each other during the meeting. Mr. Lu was quite proud of his hardware, but he was not arrogant to the point of boasting. He was very interested in Min Hui's research. Had a great time chatting online. To be able to stay in Huaqing University, he must be a top student, but his temper is very gentle, he listens carefully to Min Hui's views, and nods in agreement from time to time, he is not a self-centered person.

    After dinner, Mr. Lu proposed to eat cakes at a nearby famous dessert shop. Min Hui said that she was tired and wanted to go home and rest, but she didn't ask for his contact information. 

   Everyone understands that this is a euphemism for missing. Mr. Lu was slightly taken aback, and naturally heard the intention of evasion. Looking back on the conversation just now, he didn't know what he said wrong, so he immediately said that he would not force it, but asked politely: "It's okay, in fact, I think you look familiar when I see you."

  " Yes, have we met somewhere?"

    "No."

    "Well, it's a pity."

     He shook her hand graciously, "But it's an honor to meet you."

    "Me too. "

    The two shook hands and bid farewell. Min Hui said that she still wanted to take a stroll nearby, so Mr. Lu had no choice but to drive away.

    She was about to take a step when the phone dinged, and a text message from Zhou Ru Ji came: "Are you on Jin Hu Street?"

    Then she remembered that when they lived together with Zhou Ru Ji, they could share each other's tracks on the phone, and then they separated. This feature has not been removed. Because Su Quan was often ill and it was difficult to register in the hospital, she often went to Ru Ji through the back door, so she needed to know his whereabouts.

    "Yes."

    "Cao Mu said you were on a blind date? What's the situation? Is there a show?"

    "No show. It's just over."

    "Don't be discouraged, keep looking."

    He said, "I happen to be nearby. I want to watch a movie without a partner. Go together?"

    "Okay."

    After Zi Zhu passed away, although Ru Ji's mood was not disheartened, he was also depressed. It just so happened that Min Hui was also unhappy because of Su Tian's death and Xin Qi's anger. The two unlucky guys huddled together to keep warm, and often got together, either fried chicken or fried skewers. Watching movies was the only common hobby, and they occasionally went together.