53.1-Husky

Xin Qi was silent for a long time, and after a while, a sneer broke out between his teeth: "So old?"

    Yin Xu is not old at all.

    He is 41 years old this year. He is full of energy, loves sports, and has been living a stress-free life after marriage. He looks very heroic, and he is in his early thirties at most. Several times he went to school with Cao Mu to pick up his children, but he was mistaken for Cao Mu's eldest son.

    "He's not old."

    On top of the beer, Min Hui's tongue also knotted, "Gong, kung fu is good."

   " What?" Xin Qi thought he had heard wrong, and frowned, suddenly turned around and strode Su Quan to the door.

   In the next room, she quickly turned back and looked at her with piercing eyes, "What did you say just now?"

    "My..." Min Hui hiccupped, "The bed skills... are better than yours     . "

   Nodding his head, he pointed to the camera on the ceiling: "Next time, next time remember... turn on the camera, I... I'll give you a show."

     "How dare you!"

     He growled in a low voice, "This is my son's Bedroom, if you dare to mess around here, I’ll—”

   “ —what about you?”

     Min Hui chuckled, “Kill me? Anyway, there’s Nothing at all between us, nothing at all…you don’t care who I’m with? You don't care!"

    "I don't care, and it has nothing to do with me, if you fall in love with this wild man—" he yelled until her eardrums buzzed, "Please change the place! Don't dirty my son's Eyes!"

    "Xin Qi, please be more polite, if I fall in love with this wild man, I will marry him, he is your son's new father!"

  "I don't allow you to marry!"

  Xin Qi exploded, "I heard No? You are not allowed to find a father for my son! I still don’t understand why God sent me to you! Is it to witness how stupid human beings are!”

    "Why not? What rights do you have?"

   In the middle of speaking, Min Hui retched a few times and fell straight to the ground, only to be grabbed by Xin Qi. 

   She only felt a tightness in her chest, as if something was stuck in her throat, and she quickly covered her mouth. Xin Qi quickly grabbed a crystal bowl from the table next to her and put it under her mouth. Min Hui vomited into the bowl for a long time, but nothing came out...

   She stared at him and said, "You don't want me, and you don't allow me to marry? Treat you as my father! Tell you about Xin Qi, I don't want to marry you."

  " What do I owe you! If you want to be with Su Tian, ​​go find her! Search all over the world, with your infatuation, you are not afraid to find her! Don't pester me, don't pester my son, okay? Get out!"

   She caught a glimpse of the dress from the AIMax party on the sofa, grabbed it and threw it into his arms, "And this, take it too!"

     "You're drunk." He sighed .

    "I'm not drunk!" Min Hui's voice got louder, and she said upside down, "I just like you! Because I like you, I feel like I'm getting older every hour, and now I'm getting older by a minute. We don't need to talk to each other like this. Torture, please leave immediately, I’m tired and going to sleep!”

    At this moment, she was in a daze, she was wearing a big bathrobe with nothing inside, she loosened the belt and put it on the bed, before When she touched the bed, she was lifted up by Xin Qi again.