3.2

"For example, she has a younger brother who was lost when she was a child? And how did her parents die? "

    Chun Miao is twenty-five years old this year, and her parents should be around fifty years old. Even if her hometown is poor and the living environment is bad, it is rare for both of them to die at this age.

    " She has a younger brother? Yingmei shook her head, "I haven't heard her mention it. It is said that her parents died, and her father left when she was a child. Her mother died when she was fourteen years old. She had always been ill and spent the last two years in bed. After her mother died, she had no place to go. She lived at her cousin's house for a while, but her aunt thought she was burdensome, so she beat her at every turn and refused to give her food. She couldn't stand it anymore and ran out to work. "

    " Didn't go to school either? "

    "Elementary school culture. "

    "What about hobbies?" 

    " I get up early and work late every day, and I can't afford to have any hobbies.  In our dormitory, everyone has similar hobbies, surfing the Internet, shopping, putting on facial masks and so on. Oh, she has a hobby, like swimming. But I haven't seen her swim, and the nearby gyms are quite expensive."

    An hour soon ended. Yingmei sent Min Hui to the front desk to pay the money and then went to another room. Min Hui found the proprietress and asked for Chun Miao's last month's salary. The proprietress laughed with a "chi " , hands on hips: "What wages do you need when people are dead? Besides, why should I hand it over to you? "

    "First, she's not dead, she's just missing. The police station appointed me to keep her belongings. The salary is her legal income from labor, you must hand it over, and I will give you a receipt. Second, I am looking for her family members. If I find them, I will hand over the money to them intact, which will help the family to some extent. "

    "Then it's not too late to ask me for it after you find your family. "

    The proprietress folded her arms and looked at her provocatively.

    "It's not convenient to go back and forth, I want it now." 

    "Miss, for the sake of the dead employee, we have been cooperating with you," the proprietress lowered her face, "Don't stare at your face, you don't know what to do." 

    "Then I have no choice but to report to the police. By the way, I would like to report the situation where your employees are forced to provide illegal services..." Min Hui took out her mobile phone, "The Women's Federation and the newspapers should all report it, so as to attract social attention to the greatest extent."

   The proprietress was so angry Open the drawer, count out a stack of bills and throw them in front of her: "This is her salary last month, 6,000 yuan, you take it."

    Min Hui wrote a few words on a piece of paper and threw it to her: " Here is the receipt."

    After saying that, she walked away.

    ***

    Probably received instructions from the proprietress. On the second day, Zhao Ying Mei refused to let Min Hui enter the dormitory to sort out Chun Miao's belongings. The two met at the gate of Lanjinge. Zhao Ying Mei dragged a dilapidated small suitcase from her bicycle: "This is all her things left. There is a lock on it, and no one has touched it."

"Thank you." Min Hui reached out to pick it up, and Zhao Ying Mei shook it vigorously . After a while, she let go, and looked at her solemnly, "The proprietress asked me to throw away all the contents inside, and left an empty box for you. I thought to myself, why bother, she is too bad."

    Min Hui looked at her and smiled slightly: "I will keep it safe."

    "Do you think... Chun Miao will come back alive?" Ying Mei asked.

    Min Hui looked down: "I don't know."

    Both of them sighed at the same time.

    "By the way, this pearl hairpin belongs to her," Ying Mei pointed to her hair, "She bought it when we were shopping together, and I want to keep it as a souvenir, is that okay?"

    "Yes."

    "Thank you . "

    "Then goodbye, take care!"

   Yingmei said as she was about to turn around, Min Hui suddenly said, "Your hair is so dark, do you often use hair mask?"

   "Yes. How do you know? Do you want to use hair mask? Is it a bit expensive, I recommended it to Chun Miao, she is not willing to part with it. It is available in the Taobao store."

    "Let's add a WeChat, and you can send them to me." Min Hui said.

    "Okay." Yingmei's answer was a bit reluctant, as if she felt that it was unnecessary. But she still scanned the code.

    ***

    Back at the hotel, Min Hui put the box on the bed, picked the lock and opened it, and found a stack of clothes neatly inside, including suits, sweaters, and silk scarves. It can be seen that the quality is good. All the pieces have been ironed carefully, probably for interviews, and she is not willing to wear them usually.

    There was a strong camphor smell in the box, and a thick down jacket took up a lot of space. There was a blue canvas pouch in the compartment, from which Min Hui took out a white enamel water glass, a thick diary and a yellowed white T-shirt with a huge semicircular pattern printed on it .

    The enamel water cup is quite old, with the words "Yongquan City Children's Welfare Institute" printed on it, and the word "Xin Qi" written in red paint on the blank space, which can be seen to be handwritten. The paper of the diary is very thick and has turned yellow. On the front page are written the words "Su Tian's Diary" with thick and large strokes. Inside is a line-by-line diary, with fonts of different sizes, like a primary school student's copybook, and the beginning date is 1996.

    Min Hui calculated in her heart that Chun Miao was seven years old that year. Who is Su Tian?

    Turning over a page and about to read down seriously, suddenly a folded letter paper fell out from inside, Min Hui opened it and saw that it wrote:

    "Su Tian, you must go to the station on the day I leave you. Participating in the swimming competition, are you unwilling to see me off? That’s fine, you and I don’t have to be too sad.

    I’m a little nervous about going to such a far place by plane for the first time. Thinking about our future, it’s even more so for a few days Did not fall asleep.

    When I am not by your side, you should take good care of yourself and live happily. Today, ten years later, I will definitely come back to you. Remember to go to the place where we ate ice cream for the first time, etc. Me, put on the clothes I gave you, and take the cup I gave you, this is the sign of our meeting.

    I will marry you, I will love you, and I will give you the home you want.

    If I didn't show up that day, something serious must have happened, don't be afraid, I may not die, you have to give me another chance.

    On the same day three years later, you must come again. If I still don’t come by then, then I must be dead. Please forget about me and move on with your life.

    As for you, you have no reason not to come. You have to come, and you have to crawl.

    Before you see me, you are not allowed to like other boys, including crushes. As long as I can live to see you, they are definitely not as good as me.

    Wait for me, let me take care of you for the rest of your life. I swear.

    XinQi XXXX July 7th"