40.Baby Bear

As soon as the words came out of her mouth, Min Hui also felt that she was messing around.

    During the time when she met Su Tian, ​​she herself experienced ups and downs. First, she was so desperate that she wanted to commit suicide, and then she blamed herself to the point of becoming insane and acted recklessly. 

  As for how the child was born later, she was also confused, and she couldn't talk about any careful planning.

    If she want to talk about how all this came about, it is probably because of meeting Xin Qi.

    Before that, Min Hui had never been in a relationship, and it was that good time that gave her hope and courage to live. Although that love does not belong to her, to her, it is also unforgettable and unforgettable.

    Subconsciously, she thought that Xin Qi was in love with her, they were still a couple, she could be coquettish, she could play tricks, he was so vicious, and she had to be unreasonable to gain the upper hand... She told him that he had a son because she didn't want to hide it from him , As for whether he should be responsible, she has no hope. The most difficult time has been over, and now she is considered a high-level executive in the company. If it weren't for the addition of Jia Jun, it would be more than enough to support a child.

    "How about that," Xin Qi said, "for the extra five days, Su Quan and I will live in Bei Jing. When you finish your work, come to Bei Jing to pick up the child. Is it okay?"

   "Beijing?"

    " I've tried my best to cooperate with you." He looked at her and said slowly, "I also delayed some work to take care of the children, and I wanted to stay in Bin Cheng for a few more days, but I really couldn't make time. "

    His tone was full of discussion, and she felt embarrassed if she didn't agree, but Min Hui still didn't agree: "Then I won't bother you, and I will figure out a solution for the remaining five days."

It wasn't intentional to embarrass him
 , Su Quan is only a three-year-old child who has never left his mother. Min Hui couldn't imagine what it would be like not to see her son for five days in a row—she would feel flustered and unable to concentrate on her work. Change into January and enter a vicious circle.

    "Do you not believe me, Min Hui?" .

   Xin Qi frowned, "I would not take Su Quan away without your permission. I would not break the law."

    "Of course I believe you."

   Knowing that he meant well, Min Hui didn't want to offend Xin Qi, "But I can't bear to bear with my son. It's good to see him every day, even if it's only for an hour."

  "At this moment, you What my son needs is not one hour, but twenty-four hours."

    "What are you implying? I also go to work to support my family. Rent, utilities, medical expenses...all need money."

   " I have no hint. The child needs If you can’t take care of him, you can leave it to me. But you can’t force me to take care of him in the way you like. After all, we are not a couple, nor do we live under the same roof, or even in the same city. You have to Accept this inconvenience."

    "No, Su Quan can't leave me, this is the bottom line."

    Seeing that she was so determined, he closed the computer and stuffed it into his bag: "Then figure it out yourself."

    After finishing speaking, he returned to the ward.

    Min Hui knew that he was angry, so she followed behind in embarrassment, and also came to the ward. She has a lot to say, four years apart, how life is going, how the surgery is recovering... After all, she and him are close by skin, no matter how quarrelsome they are, they will never be strangers. If he didn't promise him to take his son away, would he come back to visit Su Quan? Or just leave and never come again?

    However, she didn't say these words, she just sat on the chair awkwardly, her palms and backs were sweaty. Ever since she became a single mother, she took care of things by herself, and she never thought about relying on anyone. For some reason, she was discouraged as soon as she saw Xin Qi, and felt that she could throw the burden on him, and she didn't know when she became so delicate...

    She watched Xin Qi go to the bathroom with a toothbrush to rinse his mouth, and when he came back, his face was wet. It was dripping, probably because he forgot to bring a face towel, so he patted his face with cold water a few times. He pulled the folded single sofa into a straight line, took off his coat, pulled a thin blanket over his body, ignored her, and fell asleep with his eyes closed.

    Min Hui walked to the bed lightly, kissed her son on the face, and left quietly.

    ***

    In the next ten days, Min Hui seldom saw Xin Qi because she was so busy that it was already midnight every time she rushed to the hospital to see Su Quan. 

  Xin Qi was either asleep or working in the activity room. She could only kiss the child, touch his hand, and then ask the nurse how he was recovering before leaving in a hurry.

    On the day when Su Quan was discharged from the hospital, Min Hui took extra time to rush to the hospital. Zhou Ru Ji said that he had completed the discharge procedures for her, and the nurse was cleaning up the ward, so she just took the child away.

    "Have you finished your overtime work?"

  He asked, "You are not here for every ward round these days. Why Xin Qi has taken over completely?

    " It’s the deadline, and it might work if I grit my teeth and work hard, but the boss pushes me every day, and I’m going crazy. I can’t sleep for three hours every day.”

  “Is it possible to survive with such
 high intensity? Be careful of overwork!" Zhou Ru Ji exhorted and left.

    Min Hui could see that he was absent-minded. Zi Zhu had recently found out that the cancer had metastasized, and she started running to the hospital every day, and her mood was unstable. Min Hui knew how hard it was to take care of patients, so she didn't dare to disturb him.

    The nurse said that Xin Qi had taken Su Quan downstairs for a walk in the garden. She quickly packed Su Quan's clothes into a handbag. Seeing a lot of toys piled up in the house, she didn't know what to do with them. The apartment they lived in was so small that the toys couldn't fit in. 

   The hospital has a children's activity center, and Min Hui wanted to donate all the toys that could not be taken away, but she was afraid that Xin Qi would mind. After all, those toys are not cheap. Xin Qi’s assistant, Shen Han, is an unmarried young man who doesn’t know that three-year-olds can’t play with many things. Su Quan, for example, only likes Lego, cars, and animal dolls. , others, touch it twice and never touch it again.

    When she arrived in the garden, she saw Xin Qi leading Su Quan walking around the flower bed from a distance, talking and laughing as he walked, a small tabby cat emerged from the flower bed, she doesn’t know whose family it was, with a name tag hanging around its neck, meow Meowing, attracting many children to watch.

    Min Hui walked to Xin Qi's side, said "Hi" and said, "The discharge procedures are all done, you can go now."

    Su Quan's medical expenses were not low, and his unit reimbursed most of them, and he still had to pay more than 30,000 yuan. Min Hui was still worried about this, but when she went to pay the fee, she realized that Xin Qi had already paid all the fees.

    Xin Qi said "hmm" and pointed to the group of children watching cats: "He is over there."

    She looked at him and said sincerely: "It's been hard these days. It also delayed your work a lot, go back and have a good rest Just a moment. You are welcome to come and see him anytime."

    "Your work isn't done yet?" he asked.

    "It is expected to be over in five days."

    "Then who will come to take care of Su Quan in these five days? Do you have any arrangements?" "

    "Cao Mu, my boss, she promised to take care of me for one day. Jia Jun will take care of me for two days. In the remaining two days, I invited a female college student to come over to help. She was originally Jia Jun's tutor. In the past two days... -->>