47.2

"Points, not so many, I borrowed some from my friends. "

    "For example——"

    "Zhou Ru Ji lent me a million dollars." 

    "Really? "

          Xin Qi's face turned dark all of a sudden, and when he spoke, there was a gloomy wind, "Isn't there still a patient in his family? Do you have the nerve to ask him to borrow it? "

    " Sorry, he borrowed it on his own initiative, and the money arrived the next day."

    Xin Qi looked at her in disbelief: "Are you willing to spend it? " 

    "I'll give interest." 

    "How much worse?" 

    "One million. " "

    "Who are you going to borrow the million from? " 

    " MBO may not be successful, the money may not be available. I'm thinking... short-term personal loans, the kind with low interest rates, fast approval, and fast release. "

    "Pull it down. "

     Xin Qi looked at the sky.

    "Don't worry, there is still time," Min Hui said, "There is always a way." 

    "That's right, there is no unparalleled road.  "

    Xin Qi squeezed the paper cup into a ball and threw it into the dinner plate.

    Finally, at night, unable to withstand Cao Mu's repeated pleas, Min Hui went to see Xin Qi with her.

    After all, Bai'an's research and development is She was in charge, and the PPT was also written by her, so she spoke more confidently, and it was convenient for Xin Qi to ask questions and answer.

    Seeing Cao Mu working so hard to find money, Min Hui felt that she was also a member of the management team, and she had to contribute at least "You don't need to have too much psychological burden," Cao Mu said, "

    "The east is not bright and the west is bright. I will meet with other investors tomorrow. It doesn't matter if Xin Qi didn't agree with each other. We have GS1.0, and many people come to our door. They pick us, and we pick them. "

    The talks took place in BBG's conference room. On BBG's side, apart from Xin Qi, there are financial director Chen Yuan and technical director Ling Jian Bo. 

    Cao Mu first gave a ten-minute general introduction, and then Min Hui introduced the company's main products and R&D achievements in the next forty minutes. 

     After that, Cao Mu introduced the company's financial and sales situation respectively.

    When entering the questioning session, for the first 20 minutes, Min Hui was answering a series of technical questions raised by Ling Jian Bo.

    Afterwards, Xin Qi asked: "Have your products applied for CFDA certification? Without this certification, there will be no qualifications for market access, and many large hospitals will not be able to purchase, let alone enter the medical insurance system."

    "According to your introduction just
now , Baian’s operating costs are still relatively expensive, if there is no certification, we are worried that it will affect the company’s long-term development.”

     Chen Yuan also said.

   Xin Qi really didn't buy on impulse. Min Hui thought that only those who have a certain understanding of this industry will mention this node that all medical AI companies are most concerned about.